Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My extreme hatred for religious American normies

cinderogre

cinderogre

bloody bastards enjoyercel
★★★★★
Homosexuality is disgusting and evil. No doubt about it and it doesn't require a philosopher to classify homosexuality as a sin.

But what if I told you this American no4mies only bring up their reliegioudity and Bible when we mention homosexuality

But what about fornication.?
What about bibles stance against modern western dating?
What about premarital sex and adultery?

Why don't this same so called American religious people don't bring Bible quotes of judgement and end of the days when we mention things like premarital sex and fornication?

I think they seem to enjoy a lot engaging in those things.

Dear Ameritards ,hear me out

You supported sexual revolution of 60s so as a consequence you must suffer faggot plague happening today . You normies are massive hypocrites. If homosexuality is widespread and you whine about it it's still your fault because you also support ideals of sexual revolution.

Fornicating American normies are just as bad as a faggot.

They also seem so support racemixing
I hate normies of burgerland:lasereyes::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Dear Ameritards ,hear me out

You supported sexual revolution of 60s so as a consequence you must suffer maggot plague happening today . You normies are massive hypocrites. If homosexuality is widespread and you whine about it it's still your fault because you also support ideals of sexual revolution.

Fornicating American normies are just as bad as a maggot.

But what about fornication.?
What about bibles stance against modern western dating?
What about premarital sex and adultery?
Some of the older generations are against it but yea, most Christians in the modern west waste their time focusing on homosexuality when the real issue is female promiscuity.
Why don't this same so called American religious people don't bring Bible quotes of judgement and end of the days when we mention things like premarital sex and fornication?
Most reverts to Christianity or new converts are most likely sexhavers (mainly foids) who want stability and will do a lot to hide or erase their sexually degenerate past for more support and validation. But that's just my opinion

Religious American normies are gaslighter degenerates. They preach pray the faggots away then next thing you know they're having an orgy at Father Rooney's church.:reeeeee:No one in America is pure as they say they are.

Most reverts to Christianity or new converts are most likely sexhavers (mainly foids) who want stability and will do a lot to hide or erase their sexually degenerate past for more support and validation. But that's just my opinion
I think Christianity is on its way out regardless. If the New Generation is like this, then what is the generation after going to be like? Might as well make Christianity no longer necessary because literally all of its views align with modern soyciety.

Insane that atheists are more against female promiscuity, homosexuality and fornication than the supposed 'Christians'.

God is their oneitis

Some of the older generations are against it but yea, most Christians in the modern west waste their time focusing on homosexuality when the real issue is female promiscuity.

Very informative

I think Christianity is on its way out regardless. If the New Generation is like this, then what is the generation after going to be like? Might as well make Christianity no longer necessary because literally all of its views align with modern soyciety.

Insane that atheists are more against female promiscuity, homosexuality and fornication than the supposed 'Christians'.
I mean medieval christianity will be considered radicalism and extremism and even terrorism by today's modern standards

Religious American normies are gaslighter degenerates. They preach pray the faggots away then next thing you know they're having an orgy at Father Rooney's church.:reeeeee:No one in America is pure as they say they are.
Hypocrites who hates a kind of immorality only to engage in another version of same immorality

I mean medieval christianity will be considered radicalism and extremism and even terrorism by today's modern standards
That's right, and because medieval christianity cannot make a comeback, modern Christianity will fizzle out and Christ's legacy will die by toilets using his image as an excuse to whore around. I genuinely hope that Islam takes over Europe so we can finally see Allah's light at the end of the tunnel.

So real lmao
Christians are kind of annoying cus they shame you for sinning but then do worse sins than you

That's right, and because medieval christianity cannot make a comeback, modern Christianity will fizzle out and Christ's legacy will die by toilets using his image as an excuse to whore around. I genuinely hope that Islam takes over Europe so we can finally see Allah's light at the end of the tunnel.
Yeah, women nowadays use Christianity to go like "You can't judge me for being a whore! Jesus said to forgive!!" and women love the idea of "born again virgins" because they won't have to face the consequences of being a whore

Yeah, women nowadays use Christianity to go like "You can't judge me for being a whore! Jesus said to forgive!!" and women love the idea of "born again virgins" because they won't have to face the consequences of being a whore
Stoning foids for having three men triple penetrate her skank sounds nice.