Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My experiments with pills and looksmaxxing

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
I'm taking letrozole since a month and half to try to improve T-levels; it doesn't particularly improve testosterone directly but it's something 'aromatase inhibitor' that suppresses production of base material for estrogen, so by choking that it may indirectly help with T-levels

on side i've been trying to find tamoxifen that's kind of blocker for estrogen receptors but goddamn it's hard to find, still couldn't get my hands on it

in future i'm planning to take Testosterone Undecanoate intramuscuar injection maybe in six months after experimenting with letrozole and if i could ever get tamoxifen...but even that 4ml vial is nowhere available around drug stores nearby my place duh

perhaps i'll have to go online shopping for these all but i don't want others; 'specially my grumpy ass father to find about it, hiding pills that i could get from stores in my cigarette packs is easier at least

apart from that, i got a lotion of Minoxidil tropical for hair and beard, just to try to get bushier look; i know minoxidil pills are better but goddamn same case as tamoxifen - local drug stores don't have it

it's been a month and half on minoxidil tropical and letrozole for me, and results so far
-> first week on letrozole, i got a bit of nausea but later body got adjusted for that, now i don't feel like that
-> my weavering mind has subdued a bit, like i can focus on thing for longer and better than before, or it's just placebo ? not sure but i could feel like i can read for longer periods than trying to go back to youtube to listen to songs
-> i get more morning woods than before, one time it was such a stronger erection during midnight, irritating and a bit painful on tip, i had to get up and give it some faps to subdue it
-> my desire to fap has gone down a bit, i was able to go on nofap streak for 12 days without even thinking about it; but as i said i did get morning woods that would usually go down in some minutes after i've gotten up from bed
-> i kinda don't see minoxidil having any effect on my hairline and hair density yet ? like i'm applying a ml of it everyday and it reeks like spirit, quite rancid tbh; the slightest of change i was able to notice was near my lip area on 'soul patch' which has gotten a bit denser than before but i wish that it had worked on my corners of forehead than that though; then again they say minoxidil takes far longer time to have any noticeable effect on hair and tropical solution absorption in the body is even lesser - or perhaps my hair and beard are just fine to even need that shit duh

so...yeah; currently trying to get tamoxifen

in future i might go this route of taking letrozole and clomiphene citrate on alternate days to see which one works better

Last edited:
Do you know if minoxidil beard/eyebrows are terminal or will they fall out once you stop using them ?

this is the brand of letrozole i got my hands on, it's 5 pills strip for 20 rupees = ~1/4th of a US dollar

i could have find same for even more cheaper in govt supplies but those bastards are feigning unavailability at those stores despite all of these drugs be it tamoxifen or letrozole or minoxidil or clomiphene EVERYTHING is on their list for much cheaper rates than in market duhhh...but whatever, generic ones are not that expensive either

for minoxidil this is the one i got, 60 ml bottle and a spray attachment for 180 rupees = ~2.15 dollars

i forgot to mention, i also tried to get dermaroll thing but again unavailability at local stores - heck many here didn't even know what it was; probably online is the only way for that shit too

Do you know if minoxidil beard/eyebrows are terminal or will they fall out once you stop using them ?
i've just started using it some 40-45 days ago and i cannot comment about it yet, but the minor dense-ning i observed at soul patch seems pernanent enough to me, previously it used to make downward triangle shape on my goatee but now it has a noticeable straight rectangular patch

i've just started using it some 40-45 days ago and i cannot comment about it yet, but the minor dense-ning i observed at soul patch seems pernanent enough to me, previously it used to make downward triangle shape on my goatee but now it has a noticeable straight rectangular patch
i thought tamoxifen doesnt actually lower estrogen, i actually got some but i didnt take because it seems useless to lower estrogen

i thought tamoxifen doesnt actually lower estrogen, i actually got some but i didnt take because it seems useless to lower estrogen
it doesn't decrease estrogen but it sits in place of estrogen receptors, thus blocking them
it's like occupying seats in a bus with something so undesired passengers does not hop on

if you want to decrease estrogen productions you might want aromatase inhibitors that reduces productions of some gonda-shit that later turns into estrogen in body after some process

also you do need estrogen for bone health, never go full retard on aromatase inhibitors or SERMs like dem troons do in hormone-replacement therapies with overdosing themselves, else you will get osteoporosis or some other bone related complexities induced in you

coming back to tamoxifen, if you've got moobs on your chest, it will work on reducing them a bit as tamoxifen is often prescribed to breast cancer patients in foids, and mechanism is also same, that it would block estrogen receptors in cancer cells thus reducing them but it also attacks and affects regular breast cells, in men you would want to get rid of breast cells in moobs so it kinda works

Last edited:
heres some pills to make u into a CHAD

it doesn't decrease estrogen but it sits in place of estrogen receptors, thus blocking them
it's like occupying seats in a bus with something so undesired passengers does not hop on

if you want to decrease estrogen productions you might want aromatase inhibitors that reduces productions of some gonda-shit that later turns into estrogen in body after some process

also you do need estrogen for bone health, never go full retard on aromatase inhibitors or SERMs like dem troons do in hormone-replacement therapies with overdosing themselves, else you will get osteoporosis or some other bone related complexities induced in you
im interested since im obese rn about taking it, i know my body is fucking make a shit ton of estrogen, i can leverage that to my advantage

im interested since im obese rn about taking it, i know my body is fucking make a shit ton of estrogen, i can leverage that to my advantage
combine tamoxifen with letrozole//clomiphene citrate//anastrozole (NOT THESE THREE TOGETHER, EITHER OF THAT THAT WERKS FOR YOU, MIND YOU!), take one pill of each per day

that's essentially what i'm willing to do as well if i could get fuckin' tamoxifen, till then i'll keep on taking letrozole

Last edited:
Looksmaxxing seems pointless unless it gets you into chad territory

combine tamoxifen with letrozole//clomiphene citrate//anastrozole (NOT THESE THREE TOGETHER, EITHER OF THAT THAT WERKS FOR YOU, MIND YOU!), take one pill of each per day

that's essentially what i'm willing to do as well if i could get fuckin' tamoxifen, till then i'll keep on taking letrozole
is there a chance this could grow my dick

it's been a month and half on minoxidil tropical and letrozole for me, and results so far
-> first week on letrozole, i got a bit of nausea but later body got adjusted for that, now i don't feel like that
-> my weavering mind has subdued a bit, like i can focus on thing for longer and better than before, or it's just placebo ? not sure but i could feel like i can read for longer periods than trying to go back to youtube to listen to songs
-> i get more morning woods than before, one time it was such a stronger erection during midnight, irritating and a bit painful on tip, i had to get up and give it some faps to subdue it
-> my desire to fap has gone down a bit, i was able to go on nofap streak for 12 days without even thinking about it; but as i said i did get morning woods that would usually go down in some minutes after i've gotten up from bed
just a little update, early this week I was free and thinking about masturbating,
and first time in my life I was able to jerk off multiple times in single fucking go, like I think I ejaculated at least three times in span of 40 mins, my boner would not go down and even after third time I felt like going for fourth time but my hands tired up and decided to stop.

I don't jerk off that much, mostly i just get leaks in my sleeps in 5-some days but this was funnily surprising to see...perhaps Letrozole did it or dunno.