Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience with Xanax

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I use this shit to sleep because I have serious insomnia problems and I don't see any other option because both the insomnia and the medicine fuck up my brain
The feeling I have is one of relaxation and motivation for some reason, it's as if I started to think that tomorrow everything will change and I will be able to have a useful day with a lot of discipline (I always fail)Sometimes food tastes better too.I didn't have any problems with sexual impotence.

Xanax is definitely a “feel good” drug. You take it, lay in bed, and within 20 minutes you feel relaxed and calm. Nothing bothers you. You don’t feel like doing anything either.

Cons: You develop a tolerance quick and it’s not a good recreational drug. You take it, chill, and fall asleep. Wake right back up to reality a few hours later but feel like shit because you’re still sedated but not in a good way, more of a “I feel like I haven’t sleep for 3 days way”

I knew a dude that sold out of them as soon as he got them so never tried the stuff.

Thanks for the review.

I knew a dude that sold out of them as soon as he got them so never tried the stuff.

Thanks for the review.
Why would anyone buy this? the effect is very weak compared to any drug

maybe to make other stronger benzodiazepines , once I took three times the normal dose to see if anything happened and I only had memory loss

Why would anyone buy this? the effect is very weak compared to any drug

maybe to make other stronger benzodiazepines , once I took three times the normal dose to see if anything happened and I only had memory loss
I don't know...