Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience with women on discord. Officially blackpilled.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
There is this girl on discord I played fortnite with. I would defend her against all the edgars and toxic cringe bullies who would relentlessly call her fat. I felt bad for her as a human being. I would defend her. Did she care? Nope.

She happened to be in my dream though, I told her. We talked, and she seemed pretty nice. We talked about marriage, my mom, etc etc. I shared with her personal things, like how I would hold her if she was cold and my wife, and keep her warm, how marriage seems alright. Obviously I was just going through some phase, I am quite religious.

Well.. I didn't know her age exactly for sure so I asked. I told her if she's too young then I wouldn't want to ruin her childhood or teenhood, since my mom got married at 16 herself, and I felt bad for her. If she is too young then to only focus on GOD, and her marriage with JESUS as a Christian.

"FortniteRoleplayer — 12/23/2022 11:54 PM Idk if I'll be like lovey dovey all the time though. Ehh not my thing it has to come natural. Idk if you and I will ever get married how old are you? I wouldn't wanna ruin your childhood if you're too young or teen years my mom married my dad when she was 16 I mean it worked out since I was born but ya. You maybe need to find someone your own age and get married. Then again in this day and age? World is over. You're married to JESUS! That's all that matters."

Well she obviously betrayed me and left out this part when she exposed my messages to the same people who mock her and are mean to her.

Turns out she was 14. I said okay we can just be friends.

I considered her my sister in Christ. I genuinely cared for her. I told her I will never groom her or talk sexual to her, it's my duty to God.

We would talk with some toxic user from the netherlands on discord chat. I talk a lot. He mentioned how I proposed to a 14 year old, so she obviously showed him the messages behind his back. She did defend me once though, but it's obvious she exposed our messages behind my back.
She tried to calm the situation by asking me to play fortnite.

She ended up deleting me on fortnite, even after I told her how I care for her and love her as a soul. I want to soul hug her, not with our bodies with our soul because I genuinely cared for her, as a person and her well being which I did. She was smart, funny, but it was no way in a sexual way she isn't even my type tbh.

I am a bit weird and hyper though, she told me I am weird like that guy from the discord who even tried to screenshot a picture of her mom.

She ended up deleting me on xboxlive because I took the mic to the bathroom as I pooped to be funny, even though I said sorry and turned off my mic. She tried to gaslight me on discord, that it was her cousin who hates me, and she said I'm insane and paranoid, but I kept digging and she admitted it was her and that I should thank her for sparing my feelings.
Long story short that try hard edgy douche, the next day, exposed my photo and told everyone how I proposed to her, and left out the part where I asked her age and told her it won't work between us.

Everyone swarmed on me like toxic bullies calling me a pedo, kicked me out of the server. One edgar who wanted her facepic and I didn't show her, got mad and kept messaging me saying they will call the cops on me and I should kill myself, and spammed my face pic.

He had her ig though, but idk, She didn't even follow him. Either way

My take away from that is, women will Never care for you the same way.

CONCLUSION.

I messaged her and this is what she said.

FortniteRoleplayerYesterday at 5:11 PM​

Why did you betray me when I defended you and told you how much I loved you like a sister, and you posted screenshots of me but left out where i asked for your age, and said we wouldn't work but we can just be friends, and that i wouldn't want to ruin your teenhood years if you were too young

Why did you do that and let them lie, tell me please.

Her
you’re rude 2 you got mad because i unadded u on fort 3 you’re crazy

FortniteRoleplayerYesterday at 6:23 PM​

hold on. Im not rude I was ONLY rude AFTER u betrayed me. and that doesn't justify LYING and leaving out me asking ur age, and saying i dont want to date you if you're too young and harm you. that's legit Horribly Evil

Secondly, yeah u unadded me and LIED about it, i think u really lack empathy and are legit evil

i legit told you i cared for u as a sister in christ and wanted to protect u i even DEFENDED u against legit bullies calling u fat nonstop. u are probably the most pathetic lifeform ever and a soulless beast of satan.

I told her I will put a curse on her but I deleted those messages.

CONCLUSION. Women will Never stick up for you, they will join the same bullies who you defended her against. Women will make EXCUSES for their satanic sick low empathetic nature. Normie npc's will slander you, Lie about you, and just be evil toward you.

Even while we voicechatted, I know she didn't love me as a brother. She didn't care about me. She would make fun of me too.

what the actual fuck

Do you see how I was wronged?

Fortnite is Chad only, buddy-boyo.

not reading that shit

What's an edgar
Edgar-haircut-for-Mexican-boys-famous_edgar-1022x1024.jpg

Average christcuck

She ended up deleting me on fortnite, even after I told her how I care for her and love her as a soul. I want to soul hug her, not with our bodies with our soul because I genuinely cared for her,
This "soul bonding" stuff only works if a woman is saying it to a man. Plus @ 14, she doesn't gaf about anything besides tiktok & homework. She give you any victory royals?

This "soul bonding" stuff only works if a woman is saying it to a man. Plus @ 14, she doesn't gaf about anything besides tiktok & homework. She give you any victory royals?
She seemed very intelligent and sense of humor and mature and cool. Honestly I was super nice to her, and cared for her geniunely I'd never try to m0lest or gr00m her I told her that it's my duty to God to look after her and protect her and never do that to her, and care for her. I did.
Did she care? No. She would rather backstab me to the bullies and block me on fortnite and lie to me.

She seemed very intelligent and sense of humor and mature and cool. Honestly I was super nice to her, and cared for her genuinely I'd never try to m0-l-est or gr0-0m her I told her that it's my duty to God to look after her and protect her and never do that to her, and care for her. I did.
Did she care? No. She would rather backstab me to the bu-lli-es and block me on fortnite and lie to me.

And no she didn't.

Btw her cousin who played on her account was mean to me severely.

its over for pedocels

stay away from foids on fortnite. they're 95% a minor

Women foids will Never stick up for you, they will join the same bullies who you defended her against. Women will make EXCUSES for their satanic sick low empathetic nature. Normie npc's will slander you, Lie about you, and just be evil toward you.
Water is wet.

Normies only respect hierarchy, power.

Foids only move a muscle if it is to acquire Chad's genes, or to enjoy non-Chads' resources and status.

Notice that both cops and criminals always have foids willing to fuck them (foids don't care about law and public order); likewise, invaders and domestic military men always have foids fucking them (foids don't care about national integrity); likewise psycho killers and jail wardens always have foids willing to suck their dicks (foids don't care about lawfullness or lawlessness); bullies and discipline counselors always have foids to fuck (foids don't care if you're a protector or an aggressor). Foids don't care if you're good or evil, christian or satanist, they only care if you're willing and able to use violence against fellow men. A violent thug with high-status in the hierarchy of violence-users. If you're christian you better be a Knight Templar, a neighborhood watchmen, or a swiss guard or something, as foids don't feel attraction towards the meek, only towards the strong.

Hope I helped dispel your bluepilled views.

its over for pedocels
are u saying im a pedo? if u are ur acting as bad as those npc normie lying toxic filth bullies on discord who should die.
I just showed on the OP that I asked her age and told her she's tooo YOUNG FOR ME U FUCKING LIAR BITCH m0ddds ban him

Last edited:
Never Put serious efforts into a Woman

There is this girl on discord I played fortnite with. I would defend her against all the edgars and toxic cringe bullies who would relentlessly call her fat. I felt bad for her as a human being. I would defend her. Did she care? Nope.

She happened to be in my dream though, I told her. We talked, and she seemed pretty nice. We talked about marriage, my mom, etc etc. I shared with her personal things, like how I would hold her if she was cold and my wife, and keep her warm, how marriage seems alright. Obviously I was just going through some phase, I am quite religious.

Well.. I didn't know her age exactly for sure so I asked. I told her if she's too young then I wouldn't want to ruin her childhood or teenhood, since my mom got married at 16 herself, and I felt bad for her. If she is too young then to only focus on GOD, and her marriage with JESUS as a Christian.

"FortniteRoleplayer — 12/23/2022 11:54 PM Idk if I'll be like lovey dovey all the time though. Ehh not my thing it has to come natural. Idk if you and I will ever get married how old are you? I wouldn't wanna ruin your childhood if you're too young or teen years my mom married my dad when she was 16 I mean it worked out since I was born but ya. You maybe need to find someone your own age and get married. Then again in this day and age? World is over. You're married to JESUS! That's all that matters."

Well she obviously betrayed me and left out this part when she exposed my messages to the same people who mock her and are mean to her.

I considered her my sister in Christ. I genuinely cared for her. I told her I will never groom her or talk sexual to her, it's my duty to God.

We would talk with some toxic user from the netherlands on discord chat. I talk a lot. He mentioned how I proposed to a 14 year old, so she obviously showed him the messages behind his back. She did defend me once though, but it's obvious she exposed our messages behind my back.

She ended up deleting me on fortnite, even after I told her how I care for her and love her as a soul. I want to soul hug her, not with our bodies with our soul because I genuinely cared for her, as a person and her well being which I did. She was smart, funny, but it was no way in a sexual way she isn't even my type tbh.

I am a bit weird and hyper though, she told me I am weird like that guy from the discord who even tried to screenshot a picture of her mom.

She ended up deleting me on xboxlive because I took the mic to the bathroom as I pooped to be funny, even though I said sorry and turned off my mic. She tried to gaslight me on discord, that it was her cousin who hates me, and she said I'm insane and paranoid, but I kept digging and she admitted it was her and that I should thank her for sparing my feelings.
Long story short that try hard edgy douche, the next day, exposed my photo and told everyone how I proposed to her, and left out the part where I asked her age and told her it won't work between us.

Everyone swarmed on me like toxic bullies calling me a pedo, kicked me out of the server. One edgar who wanted her facepic and I didn't show her, got mad and kept messaging me saying they will call the cops on me and I should kill myself, and spammed my face pic.

CONCLUSION.

Why did you betray me when I defended you and told you how much I loved you like a sister, and you posted screenshots of me but left out where i asked for your age, and said we wouldn't work but we can just be friends, and that i wouldn't want to ruin your teenhood years if you were too young

Her

hold on. Im not rude I was ONLY rude AFTER u betrayed me. and that doesn't justify LYING and leaving out me asking ur age, and saying i dont want to date you if you're too young and harm you. that's legit Horribly Evil

Secondly, yeah u unadded me and LIED about it, i think u really lack empathy and are legit evil

i legit told you i cared for u as a sister in christ and wanted to protect u i even DEFENDED u against legit bullies calling u fat nonstop. u are probably the most pathetic lifeform ever and a soulless beast of satan.

CONCLUSION. Women will Never stick up for you, they will join the same bullies who you defended her against. Women will make EXCUSES for their satanic sick low empathetic nature. Normie npc's will slander you, Lie about you, and just be evil toward you.

Even while we voicechatted, I know she didn't love me as a brother. She didn't care about me. She would make fun of me too.
Stupid twat. Stop simping for girls online and being a retard.

Females are incapable of being loyal. That's female nature 101. They will ALWAYS betray you when it benefits them. Also fuck all those agecucks.

Over for fortnitecels

CONCLUSION.

Her

over

Incelus 4:3 - And Yahweh said unto ER, "Behold! This is what christfaggotry does to your brain!"
4:4 - ER said, "Is there any respite from the false misconceptions bestowed upon mankind by these decievers?"
The Lord said, "It's over, nigga."

Typical idiotic Christian. Christianity is just a religion to make men slaves of society and women.

Water is wet.

Normies only respect hierarchy, power.

Foids only move a muscle if it is to acquire Chad's genes, or to enjoy non-Chads' resources and status.

Notice that both cops and criminals always have foids willing to fuck them (foids don't care about law and public order); likewise, invaders and domestic military men always have foids fucking them (foids don't care about national integrity); likewise psycho killers and jail wardens always have foids willing to suck their dicks (foids don't care about lawfullness or lawlessness); bullies and discipline counselors always have foids to fuck (foids don't care if you're a protector or an aggressor). Foids don't care if you're good or evil, christian or satanist, they only care if you're willing and able to use violence against fellow men. A violent thug with high-status in the hierarchy of violence-users. If you're christian you better be a Knight Templar, a neighborhood watchmen, or a swiss guard or something, as foids don't feel attraction towards the meek, only towards the strong.

Hope I helped dispel your bluepilled views.

Foids have disgusting personalities, unironically.

CONCLUSION.

Her

not a single phrase

Christianity is based and helps u focus on yourself and good values, but for the God's sake, don't propose some random girls in Fortnite, or get to know them personally first, or sth, but never do that kind of stuff...

Wtf is with all these Jesuscels, mang?

He never gave a shit about making you an ugly clown. Not one solitary shit.