Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My experience with songmaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I started singing as a hobby a few years ago. I was terrible at first, but I’ve improved gradually and now I’d say I’m a decent singer.

I’ve tried using my singing skills to attract girls, but so far it hasn’t worked. I’m simply not good enough at singing, but I’m not gonna give up.

Honestly, if I was a great singer, I feel like I could get a girlfriend. Girls like guys who are good at singing. Just look at male singers. They get so many women.

It works even for girls. I had a female classmate in high school who was a musician. She would occasionally post videos of herself singing on social media, and she would get tons of compliments from guys.

I’m currently in a Discord server which is run by a male singer and it mostly consists of female fans. Anyone can join the server though.

I’ve been thinking about making a cover of his most popular song, and then post it in the group chat. Hopefully I would get a bunch of compliments from girls. Maybe even attract a few. Or they’ll laugh at me. Who knows.

What y’all think? Should I do it?

Sing a song about how over it is

Post a song of yours. My voice isn't high enough for most songs. When I try to sing high notes it sounds gay

Honestly, if I was a great singer, I feel like I could get a girlfriend. Girls like guys who are good at singing. Just look at male singers. They get so many women.
are you retarded, they are all goodlooking. the only "non attractive" one is ed sheeran and he was the last nail in the coffin for "talented but ugly people" as he is just a joke now. Plus he wasnt even that bad looking he has crazy hunter eyes

No singing for your face/height

make a cover of this song

ed sheeran looks like a toad