Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience with racism and micro aggressions as a blackcel in a majority white college. A comparison between straights and gays.

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
Something real interesting I noticed in the first 3 months of university are the groups and people that I feel comfortable and don’t feel comfortable with. The groups who you know accept you and the groups who you know don’t accept you. Since I’m not a autismcel, I can usually tell.

From my time online (Fakecel if you aren’t online for huge portions of your day), I was expecting mistreatment from straight white men and acceptance from white faggots. As with all things in life, it did not go as expected.

Before finding this site, I spent most of my time on normie social media outlets such as twitter, reddit and TikTok. Men in general are all demonized to a very high limit, but white men especially. (Ironically, the same bitches who demonize them are the same ones who want them).

So when uni started and the weeks went by, you could imagine my surprise when it was mostly straight white men who I hung out with. They are not at all that bad. Very accepting. It’s a calm, lax atmosphere with them. You can’t disregard that 98% of humans are shitty so not all of them are chill but most of them are. I had to larp a bit to get their respect but that’s just a part of the process.

Now, the gays on the other hand is an entirely different story. Every time, it feels as though I’m on eggshells when I speak to one. I just can’t act or be myself around them. I feel suppressed. For context, I go to one of the gayest schools in the country. According to my new friends for every 3 straight guys, there are 15 gay guys.

I’ve also experienced more micro aggressions and shit from them. I even managed to befriend one at one point but I gave up on that friendship. Story for another thread. They were too socially inept? Or they might’ve just disliked me because they called me a “weird black dude” to my face. Something my other friends wouldn’t have done or said with the same level of malice they did. With my straight friends it would’ve just been banter said in a joking way. But with them, it was said in a way that was meant to hurt me and it really did.

I am curious about the perspective of a black fag on this but I doubt I’d be able to find someone gay who’s emotionally mature enough and a black who’s well spoken/ written enough to have a conversation on this without them being offended or them reporting me to the school for homophobia.

TLDR: Faggots are far more emotionally immature compared to straight people. When given the opportunity, they will treat you far worse as an ethnic than any other white will. They are also less intelligent and far more judgemental than straight people ironically.

Last edited:
Nigger, why the fuck do you think I care?

You don’t even have an avatar you suspicious greynigger.

Fat niggers like you - should go fuck Lizzo.

He is a trespasser on the white man’s university, yet he wonders why normies treat him strangely… the product of Obama and the public school system.

nothing wrong with racism coonboy

nothing wrong with racism coonboy
I didn’t even read his essay, why the fuck didn’t he enroll in a nice historically black college?

Instead of the evil white man’s university - where he then feels like an outcast, and has to larp on IS.

Go join the track team, nigger, and get off IS.

I didn’t even read his essay, why the fuck didn’t he enroll in a nice historically black college?

Instead of the evil white man’s university - where he then feels like an outcast, and has to larp on IS.

1. Got accepted to a good business school.
2. Lower job prospects if I went to a HBCU.
3. I can commute to my college from where I live.

Suck a white dick since you love white men so much rice faggot

Something real interesting I noticed in the first 3 months of university are the groups and people that I feel comfortable and don’t feel comfortable with. The groups who you know accept you and the groups who you know don’t accept you. Since I’m not a autismcel, I can usually tell.

From my time online (Fakecel if you aren’t online for huge portions of your day), I was expecting mistreatment from straight white men and acceptance from white faggots. As with all things in life, it did not go as expected.

Before finding this site, I spent most of my time on normie social media outlets such as twitter, reddit and TikTok. Men in general are all demonized to a very high limit, but white men especially. (Ironically, the same bitches who demonize them are the same ones who want them).

So when uni started and the weeks went by, you could imagine my surprise when it was mostly straight white men who I hung out with. They are not at all that bad. Very accepting. It’s a calm, lax atmosphere with them. You can’t disregard that 98% of humans are shitty so not all of them are chill but most of them are. I had to larp a bit to get their respect but that’s just a part of the process.

Now, the gays on the other hand is an entirely different story. Every time, it feels as though I’m on eggshells when I speak to one. I just can’t act or be myself around them. I feel suppressed. For context, I go to one of the gayest schools in the country. According to my new friends for every 3 straight guys, there are 15 gay guys.

I’ve also experienced more micro aggressions and shit from them. I even managed to befriend one at one point but I gave up on that friendship. Story for another thread. They were too socially inept? Or they might’ve just disliked me because they called me a “weird black dude” to my face. Something my other friends wouldn’t have done or said with the same level of malice they did. With my straight friends it would’ve just been banter said in a joking way. But with them, it was said in a way that was meant to hurt me and it really did.

I am curious about the perspective of a black fag on this but I doubt I’d be able to find someone gay who’s emotionally mature enough and a black who’s well spoken/ written enough to have a conversation on this without them being offended or them reporting me to the school for homophobia.

TLDR: Faggots are far more emotionally immature compared to straight people. When given the opportunity, they will treat you far worse as an ethnic than any other white will. They are also less intelligent and far more judgemental than straight people ironically.
What is your experience with white/asian women as a blackcel?

What is your experience with white/asian women as a blackcel?
How you are treated actually ranges depending on their looks for white women. I tried speaking to a stacy once in class since we were doing ice breakers. She was being respectful but I could feel that she wanted the conversation to end asap so I just quit it short and spoke to other people. I’m working with these 2 other white foids who are beckies on a project.

They are pretty nice but I doubt that’d be the case if I tried guiding the conversation towards anything not school related.

I only spoke to a Asian foid once. A mutual friend introduced us and we were walking to the cafeteria for food. I only said my name and major then stayed silent the entire time because she was only talking about herself. She just ignored me completely. My friend wasn’t helping either, they were speaking to each other and acted like I didn’t exist. I ended up hating the Asian foid and ditched them. No point in doing that to myself.

Fags are basically women, so it is to be expected I guess.

What has been your experience around other ethnics (if any, not sure if you live in a multi-racial environment)? I've seen ethnics here say that they feel far more comfortable around ethnics than white men and women - you appear to be rather comfortable around them, however, so I am curious.
My college is pretty diverse. There’s a lot of everything but white still makes up 50% of the student body with international students taking up 15%. The rest is filled in with different ethnic groups making up around 7% to 12% each. I’ve seen more curry males than any other ethnic demographic. They are usually in the comp-sci/IT classes though so its hard to mingle with them but I usually feel comfortable around curry bros. They always help me out during math test whenever I ask for help.

As for blacks, Most blacks in college are usually nerds unless they are an athlete so it’s easy for me to relate to them. The only time I see them around is whenever I go to my club though.

My friend group just happens to have a lot of whites though because they are the ones who happen to be in most of my classes. It’s easier to build a relationship when you see someone twice a week and sit by each other.

Good luck with your studies man. I found university the hardest and loneliest time of my life by far. But you sound like you are a lot better adjusted socially than I was at that age.

Gay men I've known have mostly been good dudes so I can't explain your experience of them. Do they maybe assume you're some violent homophobic nigga from the hood? Universities tend to be full of politically hard-left people and those people tend to be pretty covertly racist (while yelling :soy: STOP BEING SO RACIST! at anyone who crosses them as a way of signaling virtue.) Brown people and minorities are weak, dumb losers who need enlightened saviours like MEEEE to look after them and fix their - perfectly understandable- flaws.

Getting introduced to women by normie friends / wingmen, doesn't work if you are an incel. But I see you already know this.

Shut up nigger

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Grambling, LA is 88% Black.\n\nYour comment is not based on any sort of facts or logical reasoning.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:18:20 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "All of the mentioned issues are largely the result of racism.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:06:15 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@Zeez\n\nHe didn't \"miss\" anything. He is racist, just like most Whites.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:52:39 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Madison, WI declared racism a public health crisis. Rightfully so, as shown by the comments here:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=Y3P_asvtgNA",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:29:48 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, yes, we know. There is no reason to hide and pretend like the White liberals. You are racist. Whites are racist. Democrat or Republican, is irrelevant.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:23:29 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@julia\n\nIndeed. Most Wisconsin Whites voted for Trump and his racism.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:20:06 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "For Blacks seeking a safe college away from the harassment and racism, I encourage you to give majority-black Bethune-Cookman a try:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=rVV-eBR9YkY",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:19:08 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "And yet, nearly everyone on the campus is White. You really can't see such an obvious, glaring contradiction?",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:12:21 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Howard University is an HBCU. Read about the history of HBCUs before whining.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:10:19 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Hispanic\" What does \"Hispanic\" mean? I'll answer for you: It means \"Spanish-speaking\". Spanish is a language that originates from Spain, a White European nation. Many Hispanics are therefore White and thus members of the 64% of the U.S population.\n\nYes, I do often see right-wing bigots whine and demand praise for being White.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:08:45 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@john\n\nWhile I am not vengeful enough to support systematic racism or discrimination as Whites do, I'll gladly point you to the facts:\n\nhttps://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/ https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:06:28 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh, of-course. It was in Wis. Home of the GOP.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:55 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Wisconsin is filled with bigots and racists.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:36 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "HBCUs are the result of White supremacy. If you hadn't blocked Blacks from getting education, you wouldn't be in such a situation.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:03:26 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. A white supremacist school.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:01:45 UTC 2020"
},

I killed a nigga yestarday
And i killed a nigga just today
And i will kill a nigga tomorrow

Nobody will sorrow!
I killed a bunch of people in Primm, and ED-E happily joined in with me. Robot companions are superior to flesh companions: they understand loyalty. Loyalty to me. :feelsjuice:

Now, we're gonna go kill a bunch of power gangers at the ol' prison complex off the I-15, north of Goodsprings. It's gonna be a good hunt. :feelsjuice:

in Fallout: New Vegas video game, obviously, you retarded mongs

I killed a bunch of people in Primm, and ED-E happily joined in with me. Robot companions are superior to flesh companions: they understand loyalty. Loyalty to me. :feelsjuice:

Now, we're gonna go kill a bunch of power gangers at the ol' prison complex off the I-15, north of Goodsprings. It's gonna be a good hunt. :feelsjuice:

in Fallout: New Vegas video game, obviously, you retarded mongs
Noob noob noob real niggas start with 1 in all special and punch people to death

Of course i have done that! Really, i did that

It's because they view men sexually and just like how large concentrations of melanin disgusts toilets it disgusts them too. Heterosexual men are nicer because they view all men outside of a sexual lens, but seeing dark skin on a toilet disgusts me so I think that I can understand where the homosexual men are coming from.

I also think that Wokeism itself feeds JBW, ever notice that Woke toilets are the loudest to deny the existence of JBW? It's because they're denying it within themselves.

:yes:Lots of fags display hyperfeminine behaviours also what school is majority faggots lmao?
Don't want to get too specific as to not dox myself but it's a college in New York City so basically any school you can think of.

Like someone said, college were the worst years of my life as well.

I'd literally watch everyone avoid me as a ricecel. Especially the foids.

The only other people I was able to befriend or talk to were other isolated nerdy men of color. Which in retrospect, were plenty. They didn't know it at the time but they were definitely deathnics. Funnily enough, the only nerdy guy in the group who had a girlfriend was a white guy dating a noodlewhore.

It was the blackpill/racepill in plain sight back in the mid to late 2000s although those terms weren't invented yet.

You are a gay black dude so you get plenty, plenty of cool points from white normies. There are so many whites that are more than willing to befriend you just for being black, gay, and not an ebonics speaking gangbanger.

Imagine how its like for us Asian dudes. As far as I can tell we are marginalized hardcore. That is why a lot of us are mal-adjusted, sexually frustrated bitter autists.

I can't emphasize enough to avoid white Americans. If you don't wanna be incel and you actually wanna make friends, there are plenty of majority minority enclaves all over America where the people, especially the women, aren't as racist.

It is what it is. I'm too old to hate whitey for it. I just don't wanna be around them because I know exactly what it entails for Asian men (we can't all be 5'10+, really successful, good looking, and social, its just not realistic).

Last edited:
Work on your reading comprehension faggot. When did I call myself gay? I wouldn't be here if I liked penis.
Well, i brush through a lot of stuff because its too long to read but you did sort of imply that youre a nigger faggot.

Like someone said, college were the worst years of my life as well.

I'd literally watch everyone avoid me as a ricecel. Especially the foids.

The only other people I was able to befriend or talk to were other isolated nerdy men of color. Which in retrospect, were plenty. They didn't know it at the time but they were definitely deathnics. Funnily enough, the only nerdy guy in the group who had a girlfriend was a white guy dating a noodlewhore.

It was the blackpill/racepill in plain sight back in the mid to late 2000s although those terms weren't invented yet.

You are a gay black dude so you get plenty, plenty of cool points from white normies. There are so many whites that are more than willing to befriend you just for being black, gay, and not an ebonics speaking gangbanger.

Imagine how its like for us Asian dudes. As far as I can tell we are marginalized hardcore. That is why a lot of us are mal-adjusted, sexually frustrated bitter autists.

I can't emphasize enough to avoid white Americans. If you don't wanna be incel and you actually wanna make friends, there are plenty of majority minority enclaves all over America where the people, especially the women, aren't as racist.
Everything else you said is true though. Most of the Asians stick in their own groups made up of only guys. The women only hang out among themselves and other gay dudes.

I do plan on avoiding white Americans. Only, it's a bit hard to find minorities to befriend since I'm a commuter but I don't mind being alone.

Well, i brush through a lot of stuff because its too long to read but you did sort of imply that youre a nigger faggot.
You are projecting with the faggot part but I indeed am black