Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My experience with a humanist pretty boy white supremacist

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I had a conversation with a pretty boy/Chad who claimed to be a humanist a few years back. He told me that doomers were wrong in their "nihilistic view of humanity" and that most people are actually nice and friendly. His evidence for this was his experience working as a cashier at Starbucks. He especially noted how women were kind. His argument was that people are inherently nice and just want to be treated with the same niceness they put out.

I in turn explained to him that the reason he was treated so well was his attractiveness. He then told me that if I was so unattractive or "ethnic," (he was a white supremacist jfl) that I should just kill myself and cease the spread of my genes.

I haven't talked to him since but I know that he has into the military. I hope some middle Eastern blows his brains out

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Just a reminder that almost all people with a positive view on humanity are winners in life.

Winners and have a strong survivorship bias if they were luck enough to overcome some disadvantages.

I had a conversation with a pretty boy/Chad who claimed to be a humanist a few years back. He told me that doomers were wrong in their "nihilistic view of humanity" and that most people are actually nice and friendly. His evidence for this was his experience working as a cashier at Starbucks. He especially noted how women were kind. His argument was that people are inherently nice and just want to be treated with the same niceness they put out.

I in turn explained to him that the reason he was treated so well was his attractiveness. He then told me that if I was so unattractive or "ethnic," (he was a white supremacist jfl) that I should just kill myself and cease the spread of my genes.

I haven't talked to him since but I know that he has into the military. I hope some middle Eastern blows his brains out

Just a reminder that almost all people with a positive view on humanity are winners in life.
imagine being a Chad / Lite and wasting your Privilege away going into the Millitary . Fucking Slave Mentality yet again :feelskek: :feelsclown:

What an idiot. Someone needs to inform this guy that he's automatically gay for working at Starbucks.

Did you just meet military Chris Chan?

He doesn't deserve to reproduce, i condemn him to death in the oven

He needs a couple spritz from a plastic spray bottle with some kind of skin melting acid by an ethnic that hates yank filth on their soil ASAP

It never ceases to amuse that normies believe verbally assault us by these words

- "I'm a humanist and people are inherently nice"

- "Kill yourself"