Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My experience wagecucking

Twent

Twent

Greycel
Having sub 5 features definitely has an impact on how you are treated at your job. I've been working at my job for a year and a half, and I have hardly been trained on half of the things. Meanwhile, newer people who have been here for two-three months have been trained fully, and are treated better by managers. Only two new people are not getting trained - a curry and a guy slightly shorter than me.

When you're younger, you kind of think that hard work and ethic will pay off. But, fuck that, its all on circumstance. These new cunts are bring treated better than I am and getting fucking promoted before me, when I've never been considered a promotion. Fucking bluepilled lies that hard work pays off piss me off. I'm only doing this job for money, but even then I don't have any friends at all, I don't go out with anyone, I live with my parents so I have nothing to spend my money on.

Fuck those jew cunts in Hollywood for selling the American dream internationally, you can't grow up to be someone, not if you're 5 foot 6, have prey eyes and have no social connections. Fml

Another americuck complaining about only making 70k a year? Boo hoo
spongebob squarepants crying GIF

work ethics and working hard is very overrated these days
i remember my parents shouting the whole day about me working hard so i can end up as the best and most respected at my job and uni but it looks like i am not respected at all even tho i have always been the most hardworking.
chad and toilets always win

work ethics and working hard is very overrated these days
i remember my parents shouting the whole day about me working hard so i can end up as the best and most respected at my job and uni but it looks like i am not respected at all even tho i have always been the most hardworking.
chad and toilets always win
Exactly. New people are coming in and getting preferred, especially cunt foids and their chads. A new guy came in, a Chad, and he's been fully trained in less than two weeks and is considered being promoted. :blackpill:

insist they train you

damn son, imagine being able to make a lot of money to buy copes

Mogs me, I'm too ugly for mcdonalds

There are a lot of foids and chads where I work. I'm 5 foot 6 though, no friends, and I am probably treated the worst there.

damn son, imagine being able to make a lot of money to buy copes
I can´t even fathom what´s his problem really...
- OP only has to take a trip to Ebay.

One simply does not covet!

One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

I've brought it up enough times, sometimes I'm tired.
I’ve been a wagecuck for 15 and let me tell you whining is a huge mistake. The reason they don’t want to train you is because they want you where you at. They won’t promote you and they don’t want you to leave. Just do the absolute minimum and don’t have any high expectations.

I’ve been a wagecuck for 15 and let me tell you whining is a huge mistake. The reason they don’t want to train you is because they want you where you at. They won’t promote you and they don’t want you to leave. Just do the absolute minimum and don’t have any high expectations.

Yeah, you're right. I work too hard and expect too much from my job, and the managers definitely want me to stay where I am at the bottom because I'm seen as too reliable probably.

They promote people only with the best personalities.

I can't get a job.

How you've survived 1.5 years at McDonald's is shocking it's a super depressing work environment