Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My experience in dating apps

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was still bluepilled I heard the normies advice "just use dating apps bro" and oh my God those were dark days... I tried 4 of them with NO SUCCESS. I'll explain now:

-Tinder: Never got one single match even if I swiped right to everyone. I think I got a bot match one day but that's all. Useless if you're not Chad plus most of girls here are boring normies or ugly SJW vegan feminists.
-Badoo: Basically you have to pay for everything, if you don't pay you will never appear in first page and nobody will see your profile. I sent many messages (20 message limit per day lek) and never got an answer. Fat femoids, shemales and ugly milfs are the most common in badoo.
-Lovoo: Worst of all, even more freemium than badoo. It was so bad that I uninstalled it just some minutes after getting it. Plus it's not really popular so who cares?
-Tantan (Chinese tinder): This one made me realize it was over for me. "Just be white" theory is crap, again not even one single match with cute Chinese girls. Also I don't know why it showed me profiles that were more than 500km away from me.

It's over for appcels.

I want to try tinder in sea. Did you try there??? Chinese people dont like foreigner and they are against mixed couples. Its not weird being reject by a chinese girl. China and north korea are the most closed countries.

Online dating is useless for incels, all the foids are chasing the chads because they can't meet one up to their standard offline.

I get quite a few matches on tinder but most are ugly/fat/black etc. any girl that's at least average or above ghosts. Been ghosted about 800 times.

Chad

Overrrr, these apps are scammy af.