Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience having a female "friend."

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
So up until a few months ago I was "friends" with my oneitits after she asked me to do her homework for her and I got kinda close to her. usually this girl would video call me and talk to me about random stuff, she sent me selfies and when I was absent from school she would text me asking why I wasn't there I thought she liked me, I thought I finally had a chance so I asked her out and told her I like her and she told me "don't say that you like me, that makes me feel like a slut." I was very confused about what she meant but I respected her, after she noticed I stopped showing intrest in her she told me something like "nice guys don't always finish last." And "I'm just not ready for a relationship now but if I was you'd be my first choice." Which encouraged me to keep simping and like a few days later she started dating a chad, when I swallowed the blackpill It opened my eyes that she didn't even care about me as a friend and the reason why she was asking why I was absent she just wanted me to help her with homework. I'm not even angry that she didn't like me I'm angry that she was leading me on for her entertainment I guess. Recently her chad boyfriend told me that she was werid and that he only dated her because she had a fat ass, which is ironic because she said that me telling her that I had a crush on her made her feel like a slut but its totally okay if chad objectifies her.

Last edited:
welcome to the stage of realising foids are manipulative weasels

Mogs me anyway

I don't get how guys even get to the simp/ friendship with foid stage. that never happened to me somehow. maybe because I am based mentalcel :feelshaha:

Didn't read but I'm still mogged

So up until a few months ago I was "friends" with my oneitits after she asked me to do her homework for her and I got kinda close to her. usually this girl would video call me and talk to me about random stuff, she sent me selfies and when I was absent from school she would text me asking why I wasn't there I thought she liked me, I thought I finally had a chance so I asked her out and told her I like her and she told me "don't say that you like me, that makes me feel like a slut." I was very confused about what she meant but I respected her, after she noticed I stopped showing intrest in her she told me something like "nice guys don't always finish last." And "I'm just not ready for a relationship now but if I was you'd be my first choice." Which encouraged me to keep simping and like a few days later she started dating a chad, when I swallowed the blackpill It opened my eyes that she didn't even care about me as a friend and the reason why she was asking why I was absent she just wanted me to help her with homework. I'm not even angry that she didn't like me I'm angry that she was leading me on for her entertainment I guess. Recently her chad boyfriend told me that she was werid and that he only dated her because she had a fat ass, which is ironic because she said that me telling her that I had a crush on her made her feel like a slut but its totally okay if chad objectifies her.
Foids don't love men. Foids use men.

She is using Chad for sex and status.

She was using you for schoolwork,
and you failed to use her for sexual favors.

Should have asked for a french kiss for each minor homework. A blowjob for the bigger assignments.

Nice guys don't always finish last, sometimes they don't finish at all.

The answer to:
"don't say that you like me, that makes me feel like a slut."
is
"I want you to feel slutty. Like kissing me for each assignment I do for you. That would be absolutely whorish, and I'd love it."

All post puberty foids are sluts or whores. Treat them as such. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have because it's sad for you OP but ffs that story made me laugh :feelskek: :feelscry:

That fucking disrespect towards you baffles me :feelshaha:

FUCK I'm literally crying while laughing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal blackpill man :fuk:

I’m sorry you experienced that brocel.

OP why in the living fuck would you do her homework ?

You should execute her without any delay :feelsaww:. It’s a thread for @faded & @Sneir

you seriously did her homework ?
Too many youngcels in this site.

Last edited:
That is why I'm advocating, segregation of schools and workplace. Young femoids are liars and young men do not understand then vile nature of women.

Recently her chad boyfriend told me that she was werid and that he only dated her because she had a fat ass, which is ironic because she said that me telling her that I had a crush on her made her feel like a slut but its totally okay if chad objectifies her.

Anything us ugly men do is considered "creepy". A toilet friend of mine actually told me specifically "if you give me a compliment I feel disgusted because everything you find attractive means that a disgusting man wants it and that makes me feel disgusting myself". I wasn't even hitting on her, she was sad after a break up and told me that she was very insecure about her looks and I genuinely thought that she looks good.

A compliment from an ugly man feels like an insult from a handsome man.

shes not ready for a relationship with her fallback guy (fallback guy is u). ur backup if her goal with chad fails

when u were doing her homework, her chad boyfriend was fucking her JB pussy

ovvaaaa boyo

Dont simp for foids unless you Get something in Return

Anything us ugly men do is considered "creepy". A toilet friend of mine actually told me specifically "if you give me a compliment I feel disgusted because everything you find attractive means that a disgusting man wants it and that makes me feel disgusting myself". I wasn't even hitting on her, she was sad after a break up and told me that she was very insecure about her looks and I genuinely thought that she looks good.

A compliment from an ugly man feels like an insult from a handsome man.
Damnn brutal

That is why I'm advocating, segregation of schools and workplace. Young femoids are liars and young men do not understand then vile nature of women.
this is actually a great idea holy shit why havent i ever thought of this.

this is also a great way to minimize foids making up storing about sexual harassment and rapes that didnt happen:bigbrain:
less contact=less opportunity for foids to lie ruining men's lives

It's actually good that you got black pilled like this, so that there will be no doubt in the future. We have retards on this site that lack real life experience like this so they make threads talking about "relapsing" back into the blue pill. Those are the guys who never approach and never even talk to women but they want to be on this forum.

1. Please understand that there is no such thing as a "female friend", you were both "real" friends because you both had ulterior motives (and this is the norm for 99% of male + female "friendships"). They aren't real friendships because 9/10 the woman is just using the guy as a utility and the guy is just trying to worm his way into her vagina. It's not a genuine friendship, and since women hold all the cards, men lose in this "battle" the majority of the time.

2. Don't ever refer to any woman as a "oneitis", you shouldn't even believe in that concept, and honestly it's not even true, because honestly if another woman came into your room, took off her clothes, and opened her legs in your face, you'd fuck her, date her, and all this "she's the only one for me" nonesense would go out the window. There is no "oneitis", only an obsession with a fantasy, that would go away immediately if another woman threw herself at you.

she asked me to do her homework for her
:feelswhat: nah b . its a manipulation she used you like a tool to get what she want. that was the flag :feelsUgh: you need to look out for red flags more

You are...French?

You will be banned, of-course, yet your presence intrigues me, given that I was "liberated" by the presence of a young Cumskin hole many years ago.

That most of our problems stem from foid presence.

Judging by the upload from two days ago, my presence is still required here.
Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
more_horiz

View attachment 647766

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
more_horiz
chadcel do you read dragon ball super manga ?

what a whore man , they always make it as though they like you and are interested and then as soon as you make a move it's like "is this abomination of a human trying to make me his girlfriend"

exactly I know it's madness isn't it ? you poor sod Its fucked up

I don't get how guys even get to the simp/ friendship with foid stage. that never happened to me somehow. maybe because I am based mentalcel :feelshaha:
then you should not be here then

what a whore man , they always make it as though they like you and are interested and then as soon as you make a move it's like "is this abomination of a human trying to make me his girlfriend"
YEs Yes I know I have had this before even before I was a teenager

That’s just textbook orbiting bruh. Fix up