Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experience doing vore roleplays with females

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I am an individual with a very niche fetish that can't be recreated irl via any means. This fetish is vore. I have been fantasizing about being eaten and digested by females since I was 6. Naturally I've looked for ways to fulfill this fetish. The obvious one was roleplaying. Since I'm not a fag I would look for women to roleplay with which was basically impossible.

So for years I simply satisfied my fetish via viewing hentai or writing my own stories. However in recent years things did change. Vore became a more popular fetish and thus women started doing what women do best: leaching for attention and money.

Two years ago I decided to join a vore discord server. I made a post requesting a female partner with the requirements that they leave a voice message proving they are in fact female.(This was before ai became good ) Surprisingly I received three replies from verifiable females. (I did not show my face or share my voice) After some talk i began roleplaying with these femoids. And.... The expected occured

The first femoid was a barely literate whore who was incapable of writing anything past a sentence. Talking to her was like talking to someone with down syndrome. It turned out she was a landwhale and wanted me to buy her only fans

The second one was a femoid obsessed with BTS and anime pretty boys who wanted me to engage in a homosexual roleplay. I declined and was disgusted.

The last one was as illiterate as the first and took decades to reply with a response that consisted of three or four words. She however did not shill her only fans and inevitably ghosted me. I discovered she was a fat ugly spicoid who was most likely taking on vore roleplays to gather what little validation she could to bump up her ego.

My conclusion after this was simple: women cannot be into such fetishes as vore at least from a dominant role. If they are then it will always involve Chad such as the girl who was obsessed with BTS. Like most fetish communities vore has now become plagued with grifting shebrews looking to gather attention or shekels. Luckily I can now satisfy my urges with an ai instead of having to wade through estrogenic Idiocracy.

i thought ur fetish was femboys and dicks in your ass

didnt u post that one time

i thought ur fetish was femboys and dicks in your ass

didnt u post that one time
I have never expressed interest in femboys. I legitimately find the entire thing disgusting and have ranted about it many times. Femboys = victims of grooming

You are truly in very shady communities, brother.

Only Chad gets to indulge in fetishes fuck this cruel world

Only Chad gets to indulge in fetishes fuck this cruel world
Exactly. Femoids will do anything for Chad. However I doubt they can form quality fetish paragraphs even when dealing with Chad. They're too stupid.

You are truly in very shady communities, brother.
True. I'm lucky feds have never visited me. Not that I've done anything illegal. (I haven't. Fuck off feds)

Did i read it good? you got vore fetish since you were 6:fuk:

This is incels.is not fetishists.is