Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience as a tall incel

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
Read everything first before you call my a fakecel.

Okay so I am 6’4 with shoes. With that being said people here will automatically call me fake and want me banned. From what I’ve read here some people really don’t understand that balance is what creates attractiveness, such as having both a good face and good height. I have a good height but a horrible face (big nose, bug eyes, invisible jaw, recessed chin, basically all of the failios). For that reason I am invisible to women and if anything I’m repulsive since my height makes me more noticable, people tend to stray away from me. Also it is because of my height I am a lanklet and have a long mid face. All I see everywhere is people shorter than me slaying women while I’m here being an incel and apparently I shouldn’t be one because I’m tall, which is BULLSHIT. Face AND height are important but face is BY FAR more important than height.

cope
height is everything
now fuck off fakecel

cope
height is everything
now fuck off fakecel
Retard. I wish it was everything but it means nothing if you don’t have the face for it and it can also ruin your face like mine

Well, I believe you can be an over 6 feet and an incel if you have a 3/10 or lower face, look at Dbdr.

BUUUTTT, if you're gonna brag about being tall on this forum, your time here won't be nice.

Well, I believe you can be an over 6 feet and an incel if you have a 3/10 or lower face, look at Dbdr.

BUUUTTT, if you're gonna brag about being tall on this forum, your time here won't be nice.
NOT BRAGGING IT RUINED MY FACE (most likely) but I’m just trying to prove that face is more important

i would post endless amount of manlet hate collages but i wont because you're a fag
You think women don’t intrinsically hate me because of my face lmao?

tallniggers can't be incel

very true, height is nothing without face especially in tall countries where most guys are around 6 feet which is enough for fs. Maybe i will try my luck in asia where i will be considered giant at 6'3
This. Forgot to mention I live in a developed chad land where I’m not extremelly tall compared to others. But still i have a sub2 face

I’m not autistic or anything so why am I not busy fucking women rn?
because you're a retard that would rather waste his time bragging to a bunch of virgins I guess.

You will never be a joke to all women because of an immutable characteristic, begone fakecel.
Talk shit get hit

because you're a retard that would rather waste his time bragging to a bunch of virgins I guess.
I’m a virgin too tf am I bragging I’m just pointing out that height isn’t helping my sub2 face

I’m a virgin too tf am I bragging I’m just pointing out that height isn’t helping my sub2 face
You aren't a sub2 if you aren't Downs or your face isn't molten by fire. Stop bragging.

im 6'1 in asia as a curry height is cope

There are short foids who're obsessed with height mostly. That means they can forgive you some imperfections of your face.
There was a foid (5'2) who rated me as a 5/10 (though it wasn't my worst picture and my jaw looked normal or a bit below average in that picture while in reality my jaw is awful). She herself is a 5/10 facially or so. But the thing is, she thought I was tall (I have a narrow face and a thin neck, which can make me seem taller than I actually am in some pictures). So, you see? If I were 6'4, maybe I would've already ascended (but maybe no, since I wasn't completely sincere to her when I showed a picture of myself to her. In reality, my mandible isn't my only problem, my face will be below average even with a good lower jaw).

Last edited:
You aren't a sub2 if you aren't Downs or your face isn't molten by fire. Stop bragging.
Long nose like 5cm away from my face
buggy brown eyes
NW3 at 18 years old
recessed chin
small ramus
jaw isn’t visible at all I have to fully stretch my head out to the point where I feel pain to see it
i have acne on my cheeks
only ok feature are my lips

so a literal 1/10

There are short foids who're obsessed with height mostly. That means they can forgive you some imperfections of your face.
There was a foid (5'2) who rated me as a 5/10 (though it wasn't my worst picture and my jaw looked normal or a bit below average in that picture while in reality my jaw is awful). She herself is a 5/10 facially or so. But the thing is, she thought I was tall (I have a narrow face and a thin neck, which can make me seem taller than I am actually are in some pictures). So, you see? If I were 6'4, maybe I would've already ascended (but maybe no, since I wasn't completely sincere to her when I showed a picture of myself to her. In reality, my mandible isn't my only problem, my face will be below average even with a good lower jaw).
“Some” imperfections. I dont Have a single good feature

Are you white?

You think women don’t intrinsically hate me because of my face lmao?
They intrinsically feel attracted to you because of your height alone, it signals survival value, it's basic instinct.
Why do you think that every man feels inferior if he stands next to a taller man? Because height signals survival value and therefore status.
It's basic nature, basic biology, it's so simple to understand that any halfway educated individual can understand.

The real reason why you're single is not that you're ugly, it's that you're an utter moron who goes on the internet and types stupid nonsense instead of going out and heightmogging other males into depression.

Just quoting some of the last mentally stable non-retards of this site to pay respect:
cope
height is everything
now fuck off fakecel
i would post endless amount of manlet hate collages but i wont because you're a fag
You will never be a joke to all women because of an immutable characteristic, begone fakecel.
View attachment 628770

They intrinsically feel attracted to you because of your height alone, it signals survival value, it's basic instinct.
Why do you think that every man feels inferior if he stands next to a taller man? Because height signals survival value and therefore status.
It's basic nature, basic biology, it's so simple to understand that any halfway educated individual can understand.

The real reason why you're single is not that you're ugly, it's that you're an utter moron who goes on the internet and types stupid nonsense instead of going out and heightmogging other males into depression.
What you’re saying is bs in my case. I NEVER had women approach or want to be next to me because of my height. I agree that height can do what you are saying but it needs to be paired with an at least decent looking face for that to happen

We’re kind of on the same level. He definetly jaw mogs me
The thing is, me too. And I think I would've had several chances to ascend if I were 6'4. Also you can gymmaxx if you're that tall.

The thing is, me too. And I think I would've had several chances to ascend if I were 6'4. Also you can gymmaxx if you're that tall.
I’ve been playing sports for my entire life bascially and never grew a muscle. Also if I where to gym and roid that still wouldn’t compensate for my face. And I’m not over exaggerating guys, my face is a 1/10

What you’re saying is bs in my case. I NEVER had women approach or want to be next to me because of my height. I agree that height can do what you are saying but it needs to be paired with an at least decent looking face for that to happen
Kys tallfag bragger
I fucking hate you

So what face isn’t important?
You are fucking bluepilled beyond belief
You said that you never approach woman you faggot

There was a foid (5'2) who rated me as a 5/10 (though it wasn't my worst picture and my jaw looked normal or a bit below average in that picture while in reality my jaw is awful). She herself is a 5/10 facially or so. But the thing is, she thought I was tall (I have a narrow face and a thin neck, which can make me seem taller than I actually am in some pictures). So, you see? If I were 6'4, maybe I would've already ascended (but maybe no, since I wasn't completely sincere to her when I showed a picture of myself to her. In reality, my mandible isn't my only problem, my face will be below average even with a good lower jaw).

You are fucking bluepilled beyond belief
You said that you never approach woman you faggot
I’ve talked to women before dumbass obviously. If every woman I’ve talked to gave me a disgusted look then that obviously means something right

btw my penis is 4 inches so I don’t get penis halo either

First of all I’m a poorcel and live with parents so even if I could buy it how tf do I explain this to them. 2nd, I doubt stuff like that actually work
Idiot say to them that your dick needs to be bigger due to current dating market

Idiot say to them that your dick needs to be bigger due to current dating market
Jfl at that. I already tried telling my mom that women only care about looks and she yelled at me, so not happening

Jfl at that. I already tried telling my mom that women only care about looks and she yelled at me, so not happening
Lol your parents faggot just like you

Bragcel
My chinless 6'4" friend who looks like me slays regularly and turns down women I would kill for and I'm not even THAT short, I'm just not considered tall
He's currently on a beach trip with his fuckbuddy:feelsseriously:

I (kind of) feel your pain, though my hypothesis is that you're JUST below what I theorise to be "the Incel height ceiling" there are quite a number of 6'4 Incels and I'm 6'2 barefoot, 6'3 with good shoes on and I can heightmax 6'7~6'9 with ridiculously long shoelifts (though I haven't tried it yet). But my guess is that from 6'5 you won't find many Incels.

Yesterday when I was out I saw a 6'6 man with LITERALLY the face of the Virgin from the "Virgin Vs. Chad" memes and he was quite overweight, meanwhile his female partner was an easy Stacylite (7/10) with an amazing body. She also had enough jawline to compensate genetically for his lacking jawline.

So I think that 6'4 is the absolute maximum height for an Incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bragcel
My chinless 6'4" friend who looks like me slays regularly and turns down women I would kill for and I'm not even THAT short, I'm just not considered tall

Location also matters, if 6'4 is rare where he lives then it could be an advantage, if 6'4 is only "tallish" (like in most White countries) then it isn't an advantage at all.

Bragcel
Ok but does he have a 5cm nose acne and balding?

Long nose like 5cm away from my face
buggy brown eyes
NW3 at 18 years old
recessed chin
small ramus
jaw isn’t visible at all I have to fully stretch my head out to the point where I feel pain to see it
i have acne on my cheeks
only ok feature are my lips

so a literal 1/10

You sound more like a 3/10, maybe 2½/10. But yeah, Sub-5 needs more height to get into the "Normie" category. Really tall men have much shitier faces yet are still slayers, so you simply aren't the height that allows you to ascend ugly status.

:cryfeels:

I feel bad for you, brother.
Biggest fail if anything. If I hypothetically ever get a women in bed it might be because shes gonna be expecting like 8 inches because of my height, but nope. That reason alone makes me never even want to try

The last paragraph of this is literally what IT says about all of us, it's literally bluepilled thinking.