Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my experience approaching a foid part 2

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★
I was walking through the park and saw a foid sitting on a bench alone, reading a book. my heart started to race a little at the thought of approaching her but I did. as I sat down next to her and said "hello, my name is chadfuxxbetafuxx" while reaching out my hand for a handshake, her facial expression turned to grimace/disgust for a split second when she saw my face, but not overtly, it was very subtle.

I then decided to fuck off and not pursue because I instictively knew nothing would materialize.

she wasn't even hot but probably chad only. a few mm of bone and i would've slayed.

Cold approaching is retarded

I was walking through the park and saw a foid sitting on a bench alone, reading a book. my heart started to race a little at the thought of approaching her but I did. as I sat down next to her and said "hello, my name is chadfuxxbetafuxx" while reaching out my hand for a handshake, her facial expression turned to grimace/disgust for a split second when she saw my face, but not overtly, it was very subtle.

I then decided to fuck off and not pursue because I instictively knew nothing would materialize.

she wasn't even hot but probably chad only. a few mm of bone and i would've slayed.
That's way too forward

You are supposed to sit down and also do something like reading a book, but not too close so it seems like you are doing your own thing.

Then at some point you make a casual remark like asking for the time or something. And then you can follow with "what are you reading?". And just make conversation after that.

That way it seems natural and casual, like you met by accident, and you wont scare her off

The hoops we have to jump through just to make contact with girls is insane

If you are sub5 do not approach them, she will reject you instantly.

Cold approaching is autistic. Only in select few environments it could work. All normies get foids through social circles

Cold approaching is autistic. Only in select few environments it could work. All normies get foids through social circles
what the fuck I didn't know this, it's fucking over

what the fuck I didn't know this, it's fucking over
Your average normie doesn’t have the balls to approach foids in random places. Normies don’t even chase foids. They meet through common friends and the foid makes it obvious she likes him back.

Your average normie doesn’t have the balls to approach foids in random places. Normies don’t even chase foids. They meet through common friends and the foid makes it obvious she likes him back.
what the fuck are these neurotypical mating rituals :feelsUgh:

You shouldn't have told her your name lol.

what the fuck are these neurotypical mating rituals :feelsUgh:
It’s pretty normal and better than online dating or approaching just that as an incel with no friends you are fucked. Even if you were normie it gets impossible to get a social circle with foids in it outside of uni. Try going at it alone and it’s nothing but sausage fests everywhere or every foid is taken

It’s pretty normal and better than online dating or approaching just that as an incel with no friends you are fucked. Even if you were normie it gets impossible to get a social circle with foids in it outside of uni. Try going at it alone and it’s nothing but sausage fests everywhere or every foid is taken
even normies have it hard. now imagine being sub5 and having virtually no friends. it's so fucking over brocel :feelsrope: