Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my experience approaching a 17 year old gigastacy foid

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★
she showed no emotion whatsoever, she seemed bored. I tried to talk about stuff but she ignored me for the most part. I don't think she even liked the attention because im not chad :feelsree:

it's over. I knew it was over. she rejected me obviously. nothing interesting fucking happened, if chad approached her she would've laughed at everything that came out of his mouth. it's beyond over. it was humiliating and Im never gonna approach any woman ever again. but her smell and looks were worth approaching her, giga stacies are sooooo fucking hot. I will never be a chad :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

then one of her friends entered the scene (she was waiting for her) and told me that she has a boyfriend (go figure :reeeeee:) and I said "so?" in chad fashion and the gigastacy foid laughed while her friend looked down submissively in fear. idk why she laughed do you guys think she liked it or did she laugh at me?

anyway im glad I creeped those foids out. scaring them shitless is the least I could do, knowing I would never fuck their pussies.

it ended when I said to the gigastacy "im going to rape you" and she called the police so I ran away. if I was chad she would've been grateful to get raped :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)

I would never approach a stacy. I only go after women who are close to my level.

I would never approach a stacy. I only go after women who are close to my level.
even ugly foids want chad, no woman is physically able to love me. it's over

she showed no emotion whatsoever, she seemed bored. I tried to talk about stuff but she ignored me for the most part. I don't think she even liked the attention because im not chad :feelsree:

it's over. I knew it was over. she rejected me obviously. nothing interesting fucking happened, if chad approached her she would've laughed at everything that came out of his mouth. it's beyond over. it was humiliating and Im never gonna approach any woman ever again. but her smell and looks were worth approaching her, giga stacies are sooooo fucking hot. I will never be a chad :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

then one of her friends entered the scene (she was waiting for her) and told me that she has a boyfriend (go figure :reeeeee:) and I said "so?" in chad fashion and the gigastacy foid laughed while her friend looked down submissively in fear. idk why she laughed do you guys think she liked it or did she laugh at me?

anyway im glad I creeped those foids out. scaring them shitless is the least I could do, knowing I would never fuck their pussies.

it ended when I said to the gigastacy "im going to rape you" and she called the police so I ran away. if I was chad she would've been grateful to get raped :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
She probably laughed at you. Typical foid :feelsseriously:. But yeah, when you're Chad, you can do anything you want.

Problem is, our looksmatches also hate us, even more than Stacies, because when women (non-Stacies) are rejected by Chad, they lash out at less attractive men.

Just give up and rot bro

it ended when I said to the gigastacy "im going to rape you" and she called the police so I ran away.

what happened more precisely was I said "I really wanna rape you" and she said "you'll go to jail" and i said "so what at least they offer you a roof over your head and free food" then she called the police
sounds like LARP hence the image in the first post.
But if that actually happened and you're in Muttmerica there was nothing illegal about that and you're based.

Brutal whenever I detect a lack of investment that's my cue to fuck off as it's quite clear nothing is gonna materialize.

You threatened to rape her :lul::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Inkler approaching stacy :smonk:

LARP! At least the part about the rape threat.

LARP! At least the part about the rape threat.
you think so because you wouldn't have the balls to do it. I frame mog you.
granted, if I had been a chad I would've stood my ground after she called the police but alas it is what it is

you think so because you wouldn't have the balls to do it. I frame mog you.
granted, if I had been a chad I would've stood my ground after she called the police but alas it is what it is
No one frame mogs me! I'm the master of frame!

You are my favourite poster.
Cope, this bag doesn't even approach the level of @mentalcel1

He is the one true God poster, everytime I see a post from him it makes my day a little better

Cope, this bag doesn't even approach the level of @mentalcel1

He is the one true God poster, everytime I see a post from him it makes my day a little better
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: this is a scientific fact

r u ethniccel?

No wonder she rejected you. 16-17 year old Stacies are riding the cock carrousel at full speed, and the carousel is Chad only.

In Video Game