Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My existence is an embarrassment

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Everywhere I go I just embarass myself. Not intentionally but my autistic subhuman look cannot really blend in with normies. People stare at me and get a second hand embarassment. It may be just in my mind since I am anxious but I truly feel like my subhuman looks are the cause of everything including my anxiety. Not a single positive trait I am a fucking mess , I don't want to fucking live.

Brootal... btw Stay strong brother.

My existence IS worthless pointless and means nothing. I havent been happy since the last time I remember

Everywhere I go I just embarass myself. Not intentionally but my autistic subhuman look cannot really blend in with normies. People stare at me and get a second hand embarassment. It may be just in my mind since I am anxious but I truly feel like my subhuman looks are the cause of everything including my anxiety. Not a single positive trait I am a fucking mess , I don't want to fucking live.
Same, I tried roping 3 times last year

as bad as my life is why would my brain keep wanting to be alive? weird shit.

Being forced to socialize with this normal world is a form of torture for incels. I feel mentally abused by everybody. The bullying never stopped and it may continue on until I die. I don't know how to stand up for myself. I don't know why I even try to be part of this world.

There is no exit for me, I have tried suicide and it doesnt work, I think rotting till my body collapse is the new norm, Theres nothing i can do.

The effect of inceldom in practice.

There is no exit for me, I have tried suicide and it doesnt work, I think rotting till my body collapse is the new norm, Theres nothing i can do.
50068.jpg