Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My ex-husband was 5'7" and ethnic, it just so happens...

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
@Dregster666

Also a lot of my women friends ended up with men who aren't the type they typically dated.
They go for chads; They date chads; They fuck chads.
wtf are they talking about

Unless her first husband died or something, she clearly dumped him for Chad lmao.
Also a lot of my women friends ended up with men who aren't the type they typically dated.
Jfl she accidentally admitted to alphafuxx betabuxx. These foids get pumped and dumped by Chads then marry some other guy after.

They settle for normies/incels

Impressive, no self awareness.

Unless her first husband died or something, she clearly dumped him for Chad lmao.

Jfl she accidentally admitted to alphafuxx betabuxx. These foids get pumped and dumped by Chads then marry some other guy after.
Capture

Bitch dates an aryan tallfaggot, gets mad when men who never had a relantionship say that women have it easy lol. She must think that it's because of her amazing personality and not her hole between her legs :lul:.

She probably dated him when she was a landwhale, lost weight and found a chad.

Typical bad boy look = dark triad chad

The name suits them perfectly
IT - Incel Tears
Incels in denial crying and coping beyond belief

just find a chad theory

View attachment 367793

Bitch dates an aryan tallfaggot, gets mad when men who never had a relantionship say that women have it easy lol. She must think that it's because of her amazing personality and not her hole between her legs :lul:.
Women are such fucking niggers

every foid wants tall white chad

It's always an ex

"my first husband is 5'7, hispanic, with typical bad boy look"

cries in 5'3 brown rice with low T looks

View attachment 367793

just stop cockblocking yourself bro

So... they count dog for ethnics?
Lifefuel or not.
@tehgymcel420

They both probably moggs her across the universe, how she have the right to talk about virgins while being fucked in every hole

They're so stupid it's not even worth debating them