Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My entire life, society has begged me to be the next Elliot Rodger. I refuse.

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I will not throw away my freedom by performing a permanent act for a temporal problem

However

I will indeed become the villain they are scared of. I am going to train BJJ and Muay Thai for the next two years (If I am not a DPRK citizen by then), then I will return to college, and if I am persecuted further, my next oppressor will be paralyzed from the neck down. I will unleash years of anger, sorrow, abuse on them. I cannot solve my problems, but I can destroy them.

I have accepted that in this wicked society, I am meant to either live on welfare and be a hermit who can barely function in the world due to my fricked up brain or prosper in a civilised asian society where I am acknowledged as human. Rice people have always been very kind to me, and some have said I even have an Asian brain. I don't know what that means, but I appreciate it.

I HATE THOSE WHO OPPRESS THE AUTISTIC GENTLEMEN.

I will not throw away my freedom by performing a permanent act for a temporal problem

However

I will indeed become the villain they are scared of. I am going to train BJJ and Muay Thai for the next two years (If I am not a DPRK citizen by then), then I will return to college, and if I am persecuted further, my next oppressor will be paralyzed from the neck down. I will unleash years of anger, sorrow, abuse on them. I cannot solve my problems, but I can destroy them.

I have accepted that in this wicked society, I am meant to either live on welfare and be a hermit who can barely function in the world due to my fricked up brain or prosper in a civilised asian society where I am acknowledged as human. Rice people have always been very kind to me, and some have said I even have an Asian brain. I don't know what that means, but I appreciate it.

I HATE THOSE WHO OPPRESS THE AUTISTIC GENTLEMEN.
Sasukecel joker phase :society:

Supreme gentlemen are taken much more seriously is Asia; take your JBW card over there and become a lion among sheep.

Post vid of your fight little boy

"Sasukecel" kek, my brain is completely fucked now

Ima be drinking vanilla lattes in my bmw and recording random videos in the park

Sam here...

I know how to do the most vicious shit, but never get the opportunity because no one fucks with me anymore....

They say being dangerous man creates a "Aura" of protection....

This is called;

"Winning with you're eye"

(Book of five rings)

It's honestly better to just either not associate / participate with modern society or.. if you are going to or have to, be very passive aggressive and not give a flying fuck. For example, instead of offing somebody or a group of people you don't like, get into a position of some sort of power / authority and just simply not "help" said people. When I was technically co-chef of a kitchen I used to work in, I was passive aggressive in terms of how I put out food for the waitresses and such. I was not kind, I was straight forward and cussed at these 304's, didn't give two shits about any sort of backlash.

Sure, it may not be considered appropriate or mature, but I didn't care... call it evil, call it narcissistic, idrc... it's better than doing something crazy like "ER". I'd rather be an incel with rights than with none and sitting in a prison cell for the rest of my life. Life's already harsh enough, don't make it harder "just because".

Don't they shank people where you reside? Keep caution brocel, always have a knife.