Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my enemies have won

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
i will never get revenge on the ppl who bullied me/made life unbearable. everyone else is having a good life while i rot. the jewish/hollyweird media fantasy of "the nerd who gets bullied but eventually becomes successful and gets the girl" doesn't actually happen irl. bullies have better lives.

I can relate.

i will never get revenge on the ppl who bullied me/made life unbearable. everyone else is having a good life while i rot. the jewish/hollyweird media fantasy of "the nerd who gets bullied but eventually becomes successful and gets the girl" doesn't actually happen irl. bullies have better lives.
what if I told you thERe is a way to eternally punish your bullies for what they've done to you?
Tenor 4

The world is not just, even if somehow our brain tries to convince us otherwise

same. my main bully is a manager of some sort nowadays. Thanks to his great personality of course

Yep. My lives shit and all my bullies are living opposite lives to me.