Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My encounter with Master

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
After Fat Link's passing, I decided to speak to the manager of incels.co to uncover the mystery of Fat Links disappearance

I fly over to Uganda and enter the incels.co headquarters, which was hidden under a banana store in the market.

I entered the building saying i was the chimpler to the standing guard

a pack of feral niggers over heard this and took offence and tried to kill me, but the incels.co guard threw a banana from the stand to ward them away

the guard let me in immediately and beaconed me to safety.

as I entered the building the guard said in passing ''we dont have to worry about you being a fakecel do we with that 6head of yours ha ha''

I gave a forced smile, but the fool doesnt know he will be added into my death note hehe.

as i enter the building i pass all the BBC mods standing around a nigger on a throne with penis spears in their hands.

the nigger on throne was master and i asked to speak with him.

Master commanded @TheProphetMuscle to stop sucking him off, and pushed him away as we walked into the meeting room.

there were a bunch of foids tied up in a chair like shape for us to sit on, and as i sit down, i see @Master force a fart out of one the foid chairs and he takes a big waft.

Master: ''ahh, nathing like da smell of da fart from da hoe''
Chimpler: ''change my avi back u nigger''
Master: ''but'ta noe thing beats smeeling the farts of my boys'' (he looks over to the BBC mods of .co)

anyway i asked about the new opportunity to become a mod as i explained i would be great at entrapping troons and fags.

Master: ''ya messa see''
Chimpler: ''I aint doing no gay shit tho, I just want to mod, but in undercover, i dont to do what those BBC mods of yours do''

Master suddenly got up from his chair and walked into another room behind a pink curtain.

I was most confused, but he soon came out wearing cat ears and started licking himself, with a giant penis spear in his hand

Master: ''whatta about now boy''
Chimpler: ''hell nah im out of here, also what you do to Fat Link you evil nigger!!''

However, answers werent going to be answered, as the BBC ape wearing anime cat ears charges at me while removing his clothes, I had to escape NOW

to be continued...

After Fat Link's passing, I decided to speak to the manager of incels.co to uncover the mystery of Fat Links disappearance

I fly over to Uganda and enter the incels.co headquarters, which was hidden under a banana store in the market.

I entered the building saying i was the chimpler to the standing guard

a pack of feral niggers over heard this and took offence and tried to kill me, but the incels.co guard threw a banana from the stand to ward them away

the guard let me in immediately and beaconed me to safety.

as I entered the building the guard said in passing ''we dont have to worry about you being a fakecel do we with that 6head of yours ha ha''

I gave a forced smile, but the fool doesnt know he will be added into my death note hehe.

as i enter the building i pass all the BBC mods standing around a nigger on a throne with penis spears in their hands.

the nigger on throne was master and i asked to speak with him.

Master commanded @TheProphetMuscle to stop sucking him off, and pushed him away as we walked into the meeting room.

there were a bunch of foids tied up in a chair like shape for us to sit on, and as i sit down, i see @Master force a fart out of one the foid chairs and he takes a big waft.

Master: ''ahh, nathing like da smell of da fart from da hoe''
Chimpler: ''change my avi back u nigger''
Master: ''but'ta noe thing beats smeeling the farts of my boys'' (he looks over to the BBC mods of .co)

anyway i asked about the new opportunity to become a mod as i explained i would be great at entrapping troons and fags.

Master: ''ya messa see''
Chimpler: ''I aint doing no gay shit tho, I just want to mod, but in undercover, i dont to do what those BBC mods of yours do''

Master suddenly got up from his chair and walked into another room behind a pink curtain.

I was most confused, but he soon came out wearing cat ears and started licking himself, with a giant penis spear in his hand

Master: ''whatta about now boy''
Chimpler: ''hell nah im out of here, also what you do to Fat Link you evil nigger!!''

However, answers werent going to be answered, as the BBC ape wearing anime cat ears charges at me while removing his clothes, I had to escape NOW

to be continued...

I read every word

i agree that moppers are chad, tyrone, chadpreet, chang, chadriguez, yes.

it's over

You asked about your avi before your asked about Fat Link?