Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My empathy toward women is decreasing day after day.

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
[UWSL]As much as I try not to dislike women or even blame them, my empathy is something I can't control. I think if I saw a woman needing my help, I would think about all the rejections I've gone through and it would help me to ignore the situation and move on with my life without feeling guilty. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I've always had a huge hero complex, I used to think that even though I'm a rotten incel, I'd still help people who needed my help, however it seems like this behavior is starting to fade.[/UWSL]

mine too decrease day after day

I never had any.

Cry in your room over the depression of a hole...tear up and envision ways to pleasure her.

[UWSL]As much as I try not to dislike women or even blame them, my empathy is something I can't control. I think if I saw a woman needing my help, I would think about all the rejections I've gone through and it would help me to ignore the situation and move on with my life without feeling guilty. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I've always had a huge hero complex, I used to think that even though I'm a rotten incel, I'd still help people who needed my help, however it seems like this behavior is starting to fade.[/UWSL]
If i saw a woman needing my help, I'd demand to see her tits and then not help her anyway