Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Elliot Rodger favorite quote.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
When you hit puberty, your life either becomes heaven on earth or a living hell.

I can't describe how marvelous and accurate this quote is. Elliot Rodger, unironically, was really a genius with words.

brutal

if ER just didnt post on puahate...

Accurate

His brother is living in heaven now
https://www.instagram.com/p/zaYEVmCIc7/
https://www.instagram.com/lavastruck16/

I wanna see his 85 instagram posts but it's private :( Someone could LARP as a girl to send him a request

>a beautiful environment is a living nightmare if you have no one to enjoy it with

unless u ugli before puberty

_incelinside said:
unless u ugli before puberty

It's not about being ugly, it's about being horny and craving girls because of puberty.

Machiavelli said:
brutal

Wtf i didnt k ow that

False. At the start of puberty, nobody is sure where they stand quite yet. Every incel doesnt know they are ugly subhumans, ever chad has no idea of their blessing. For the first few years of puberty, everyone is undergoing a new and uncertain experience. Around 14 though, people start settling in. Chad starts to slay and enjoy his life. After constant rejections and loneliness, incels start to realize something is off, but they are most likely bluepilled at this point and blame their social/emotional shortcomings as opposed to their looks.

This is all subject to change of course, until 18. Anyone can be the ugly duckling and transition from inceldom to slaying. Anyone can fall from grace after a burst of bad hormones.

The blackpill sets in for most users at 16 or older

Hardly a genius, but agree on the quote.

I agree. My life was bad news since I was a kid but most people experience deeper emotions once they hit puberty, be it very good or very bad ones is up to looks mostly.

Well my life has always been shit.

Stanx22 said:
It's not about being ugly, it's about being horny and craving girls because of puberty.

If u ugly u get fucked with by your peers even when ur young

Allblueeeee said:
Machiavelli said:
brutal
Wtf i didnt k ow that

"The Spring of 2013 was also the time when I came across the website PUAHate.com. It is a forum full of men who are starved of sex, just like me. Many of them have their own theories of what women are attracted to, and many of them share my hatred of women, though unlike me they would be too cowardly to act on it. Reading the posts on that website only confirmed many of the theories I had about how wicked and degenerate women really are. Most of the people on that website have extremely stupid opinions that I found very frustrating, but I found a few to be quite insightful.

The website PUAHate is very depressing. It shows just how bleak and cruel the world is due of the evilness of women. I tried to show it to my parents, to give them some sort dose of reality as to why I am so miserable. They never understood why I am so miserable. They have always had the delusion that everything is going well for me, especially my father. When I sent the link of PUAHate.com to my parents, none of them even bothered to look at the posts on there."
-ER

Even before puberty incels have an idea of where they stand. Being picked last for football and all that stuff.

ER was an intelligent man.

TheVman said:
>a beautiful environment is a living nightmare if you have no one to enjoy it with

That's one of my favorites.