Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dreams are starting to get realer and realer.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I used to have dreams about the future and stuff and when I was like 5, 6, 7, I actually somehow had a dream which predicted what type of high school I would be attending (which I attend now), but they’d always have a few details off.

now my dreams are starting to get super realistic with real people and real situations, and I’m having them almost every night, or I don’t even know if I am. I don’t know if I’m day dreaming. My memory is also fucked too lol

I too often have dreams about future that come true but I think it's just deja vu. Brain registers what happens now and places it in wrong place.

Talking about coincidence.. Just had 3 or 4 dreams this week. Realisitc ones.

I have been having nightmares for a week now lol

I have been having nightmares for a week now lol

My dreams are basically nightmares but not like people chasing me down and murdering me, more like ppl ruining my life in other ways.
Talking about coincidence.. Just had 3 or 4 dreams this week. Realisitc ones.

God damn

My dreams are basically nightmares but not like people chasing me down and murdering me, more like ppl ruining my life in other ways.
Same lol

it used to be people chasing me down and murdering me or me falling endlessly sometimes I get the falling but not anymore it’s likethey’re ruining me in nonviolent ways which are suicidefuel

Dreaming, or even daydreaming is one of the best copes. Downside is when you wake up/snap out of it, you have to face reality, which is often shit.

Having nightmares about my gym class only. God it's like I'm experiencing hell every time I dream.

Just dream about getting a girlfriend bro!

I don't think i have dreamed at all for a long time or just can't remember it at all. It's just blank dunno why

My nightmares are the good dreams, with the worst being ones in which I have a jb gf. I think it's because of a combination of all the anime I've watched (in which they're dream girls) and my dick

I don't dream anymore. I just wake up and i don't remember shit i don't know if that's bad or not tbh

Does anyone else get nightmares if they only sleep on their back? wtf is up with that?

Hopefully I have a dream about imminent death.