Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dream is to have a girlfriend

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
My dream is to have a beautiful girlfriend that is attracted to me that loves me and will never cheat on me

Last edited:
Get in line.

So is everyone else's dream on here.

I always cuddle my pillow when I sleep and pretend it’s one of the female protagonists from a romance manga i read or am reading or made up.

helps me look forward to going home and going to bed.

I always cuddle my pillow when I sleep and pretend it’s one of the female protagonists from a romance manga i read or am reading or made up.

helps me look forward to going home and going to bed.
My pillow is my girlfriend too i cant sleep if i dont hug it

Goodluck nigga, we all want that.

You know whenever i go out i keep day dreaming that at some point im going to interact with a beautiful woman then we are gonna exchange numbers then we are going to talk a lot through the internet then we are going in a date then we are gonna kiss then shes gonna be my girlfriend

Last edited:
That ain't gonna happen, not now not in a million years.

Still dreaming.

A girl when I was still in uni told me verbatim "I will never let you have sex with me". A month later she was being drilled by tyrone.

A girl when I was still in uni told me verbatim "I will never let you have sex with me". A month later she was being drilled by tyrone.
Strong suicidefuel, indeed

My dream is to have a beautiful girlfriend that is attracted to me that loves me and will never cheat on me

Same. In fact that has been my dream since I was a 12 year old boy. My parents always fought with each other and rarely showed me much affection. I also wanted a girl who can show me some of that affection I am lacking. Sadly though I have racked nothing but rejections for the past 9 years. People always tell me not to worry brcause I will find someone. How the fuck is that supposed to happen when nothing gets off the ground for me? Sigh... just toss me the dam rope already.