Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Dream Girl

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
st6lorzcucgy.jpg



This is the most beautiful female I have ever seen . She has the cutest and most feminine face ever . She looks so kawaii with her pretty blue eyes. My incel mind can but only imagine
how amazing it would be to wake up next to her, go for strolls, cuddle and watch movies together, play ping pong, go out for a dinner, make out, discuss politics and of course, have
passionate sex to consumate our mutual love for each other. Her braces make her look irresistably cute and compliment her feminine features.

Of course, I'm an ugly subhuman and all I can do is dream since a girl like that would never be attracted to me. My genes render it IMPOSSIBLE to mate with a female human organism.
Her boyfriend is the luckiest guy on the planet but he is not redpilled enough to realize it. It just sucks that all I can do is sit in front of a computer screen and fantasize about her and our
life together while being very aware that it will never be real.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
She looks like a typical church youth group leader.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
BasedTruecel said:
She looks like a typical church youth group leader.

She looks like a dream.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
She looks normal, but she probably hasn't learnt how to use make-up well enough. Once she's know; she'll be set.

I'm 100% sure, she'll never end up with her looks-matched, despite her original form looking like that.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
idkwattodowithlife said:
She looks normal, but she probably hasn't learnt how to use make-up well enough. Once she's know; she'll be set.

I'm 100% sure, she'll never end up with her looks-matched, despite her original form looking like that.

She doesn't need make up. She already looks perfect.

She will probably date a Chad.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
incelman said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
She looks normal, but she probably hasn't learnt how to use make-up well enough. Once she's know; she'll be set.
I'm 100% sure, she'll never end up with her looks-matched, despite her original form looking like that.
She doesn't need make up. She already looks perfect.
She will probably date a Chad.

Be careful you dont turn into a cuckcel
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
undeadcel said:
Be careful you dont turn into a cuckcel

Am I cuck for being heterosexual and liking females? I think the term cuck is misused a lot in this forum
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Considering that she is probably your looksmatch, with how huge of an issue hypergramy is today, you'll never have her :( 15 years ago, you two would be dating.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
Considering that she is probably your looksmatch, with how huge of an issue hypergramy is today, you'll never have her :( 15 years ago, you two would be dating.

She MOGS me hard anyway.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
She MOGS me hard anyway.

Considering that she's like 1.5, I doubt it. But if you say so, sure.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
incelman said:
Am I cuck for being heterosexual and liking females? I think the term cuck is misused a lot in this forum

1) femoids*   2) Dont worshipp these creatures
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
Considering that she's like 1.5, I doubt it. But if you say so, sure.

This girl is a legit 10 to me. All these instagram whores cannot comete with her natural beauty
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
This girl is a legit 10 to me. All these instagram whores cannot comete with her natural beauty

It's good to see that you have no standards, that's one step closer to change.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
undeadcel said:
1) femoids*   2) Dont worshipp these creatures

2) It's not worrshipp. It's called externalizing feelings
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
2) It's not worrshipp. It's called externalizing feelings

It kind of is worship. Chad just grabs a woman's head and jerks off on her, that's it, he doesn't make her the focal point of conversation or talk about her with his friends other than "I jizzed on her face."
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
It's good to see that you have no standards, that's one step closer to change.

It's not about standards. It's about what you like AKA preferences. Demote her al you want to me this girl is perfection.
 
eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
185
Online
35m
looks like a dude.
would impregnate/10.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
CopingGymcel said:
It's good to see that you have no standards, that's one step closer to change.
It's not about standards. It's about what you like AKA preferences. Demote her al you want to me this girl is perfection.

Is it her lack of cheekbones, long midface, close set eyes, receding chin and greasy hair that you find so attractive?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
It kind of is worship. Chad just grabs a woman's head and jerks off on her, that's it, he doesn't make her the focal point of conversation or talk about her with his friends other than "I jizzed on her face."

I'm not Chad and I will never be so I can only talk about my deepest desires that will never come to fruition due to some genetic misfortune. But you are right, to Chad, and most sexually active normal men, this means nothing. It's only rejected subhumans like me that have so much lust for womyn.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Lol bruh you are behaving like a cuck now. Your brain is trying to cope. Its fooling you into thinking that you have a chance with her. Truth is she would only fuck chad. We are invisible to women so its better dreaming about the hot ones.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
Is it her lack of cheekbones, long midface, close set eyes, receding chin and greasy hair that you find so attractive?

Cheekbones are a masculine feature. Long midface is feminine and gives a relaxed cute vibe. Recessed chin and cloe set of eyes are feminine features as well. The hair is nice and shiny.


eggo said:
looks like a dude.
would impregnate/10.

Most girls look like dudes man. She is one of the few that don't.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
Cheekbones are a masculine feature. Long midface is feminine and gives a relaxed cute vibe. Recessed chin and cloe set of eyes are feminine features as well. The hair is nice and shiny.



Most girls look like dudes man. She is one of the few that don't.



main-qimg-9bb58fc33a2b57ce0deb2f7e30bcc609-c
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Incelman I'm worried about your mental health. I like your posts. I've never met you but I feel like on some level I've connected with you. It hurts to see you like this man, you gotta snap out of it. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT! That woman is hideous!

Look, I've been there before. You see a cute but homely girl, you think she seems more attainable than Stacy, you fall in love with her and fantasize about her every day. It happens to the best of us. But you can't stoop this low. The girl you posted in your last thread was beautiful compared to this chick. Enough is enough.

Disclaimer I'm absurdly high right now lmao.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
11gaijin said:
Lol bruh you are behaving like a cuck now. Your brain is trying to cope. Its fooling you into thinking that you have a chance with her. Truth is she would only fuck chad. We are invisible to women so its better dreaming about the hot ones.

But this is what I consider hot. The hot ones are like androids. I have NO chance with her or with any girl.


CopingGymcel said:

Eww. She looks like a guy.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Framecel222 said:
Incelman I'm worried about your mental health. I like your posts. I've never met you but I feel like on some level I've connected with you. It hurts to see you like this man, you gotta snap out of it. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT! That woman is hideous!

Look, I've been there before. You see a cute but homely girl, you think she seems more attainable than Stacy, you fall in love with her and fantasize about her every day. It happens to the best of us. But you can't stoop this low. The girl you posted in your last thread was beautiful compared to this chick. Enough is enough.

Disclaimer I'm absurdly high right now lmao.

Ma nigga, with some words of wisdom.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Framecel222 said:
Incelman I'm worried about your mental health. I like your posts. I've never met you but I feel like on some level I've connected with you. It hurts to see you like this man, you gotta snap out of it. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT! That woman is hideous!

Look, I've been there before. You see a cute but homely girl, you think she seems more attainable than Stacy, you fall in love with her and fantasize about her every day. It happens to the best of us. But you can't stoop this low. The girl you posted in your last thread was beautiful compared to this chick. Enough is enough.

Disclaimer I'm absurdly high right now lmao.

You can't convince me she is hideous just like we can't convicne women that we are not subhumans.

Who said I think she attainable?  To me SHE is a Stacy.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
I'd fuck her brains out if I could. (and this proves women can't be Incel)
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Looks like volcels are getting themselves exposed in this thread, probably some more later on.

You can't be a truecel; when you reject ugly or fat chicks, lol.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
DankIncel said:
I'd fuck her brains out if I could. (and this proves women can't be Incel)

Same man.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
incelman said:
You can't convince me she is hideous just like we can't convicne women that we are not subhumans.

Who said I think she attainable?  To me SHE is a Stacy.

No man, deep down you know that this girl is hideous (at least to other people.) Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. My friend you know what the right thing to do is. DENOUNCE THIS FOUL BEAST!
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks like volcels are getting themselves exposed in this thread, probably some more later on.

You can't be a truecel; when you reject ugly or fat chicks, lol.

They demote her to feel less subhuman.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
They demote her to feel less subhuman.

I and most people here mog the shit out of her and are still incel, that's the problem. She could easily get a 6/10 boyfriend. Hypergamy is cancer.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Framecel222 said:
Incelman I'm worried about your mental health. I like your posts. I've never met you but I feel like on some level I've connected with you. It hurts to see you like this man, you gotta snap out of it. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT! That woman is hideous!

Look, I've been there before. You see a cute but homely girl, you think she seems more attainable than Stacy, you fall in love with her and fantasize about her every day. It happens to the best of us. But you can't stoop this low. The girl you posted in your last thread was beautiful compared to this chick. Enough is enough.

Disclaimer I'm absurdly high right now lmao.

Wow, you got unbanned
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
I and most people here mog the shit out of her and are still incel, that's the problem. She could easily get a 6/10 boyfriend. Hypergamy is cancer.

She could easiy get a male model if she tried a bit. If you really mogged her then you wouldn nto be incels. It's not about hypergamy. It;s about being so subhuman that no girls like us. According to reasearch, only 5% of men  are virgins after 25. Do you think they are all Chads and "muhh Hypergamy is why I can't get laid"? All copes.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
. If you really mogged her then you wouldn nto be incels. 

I don't think you understand. Women can be ugly as shit and get good looking guy, but guys have to be pretty damn good looking or be super NT to get girls and become a beta bux.

Not sure if you are trolling or not about this chick. The fact is that she is extremely ugly, but guys are thirsty, so some would still date her. She would never land a male model, though. That would never happen.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Framecel222 said:
No man, deep down you know that this girl is hideous (at least to other people.) Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. My friend you know what the right thing to do is. DENOUNCE THIS FOUL BEAST!

Sure, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And hell no, I'm not going to deny liking a girl. That's beta af.


CopingGymcel said:
I don't think you understand. Women can be ugly as shit and get good looking guy, but guys have to be pretty damn good looking or be super NT to get girls and become a beta bux.

Not sure if you are trolling or not about this chick. The fact is that she is extremely ugly, but guys are thirsty, so some would still date her. She would never land a male model, though. That would never happen.

Being NT is cope. If you feel you are not NT then you are just ugly.

Ok, I get it you don't like this girl. That's fine. She is ugly to you but she is pretty to me. I have seen many male model tier men with girls like her. Not all guys are fixated towards big booded, athletic "Stacies".
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
incelman said:
Sure, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And hell no, I'm not going to deny liking a girl. That's beta af.

stop trolling. these girls you post are ugly as fuck. ask them out if you like them so much and stop making threads worshiping them
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
incel said:
stop trolling. these girls you post are ugly as fuck. ask them out if you like them so much and stop making threads worshiping them

I can't ask them out because they ARE TAKEN. Maybe ugly to you.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
incelman said:
I can't ask them out because they ARE TAKEN. Maybe ugly to you.

I have no sympathy for anyone that develops a crush/oneitis on a girl. there are billions of women in this world; so many you wont even see them all in your life time. don't obsess over any girl
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
incel said:
I have no sympathy for anyone that develops a crush/oneitis on a girl. there are billions of women in this world; so many you wont even see them all in your life time. don't obsess over any girl

I can obsess whoever I want. That's all I can do anyway. Being incel is a curse.
 

Similar threads

HiddenUzer
Replies
20
Views
1K
HiddenUzer
HiddenUzer
Poorbaldshortcel
Replies
38
Views
626
Poorbaldshortcel
Poorbaldshortcel
Mentally lost cel
SuicideFuel My dream girl
Replies
38
Views
599
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Zhou Chang-Xing
SuicideFuel Take the TVpill.
Replies
5
Views
679
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top