Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dream about being a cookie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I lay on a plate, looking around. I saw cookies lying around me. Where was I? I heard a heavy noise, like a strong wind and then a noise like a roaring vacuum cleaner. Finally looking up I saw it, a giant feminine face looking down upon me, she smiled cutely. The face was that of asian decent, japanese it seemed. She was wearing a Santa card hat and costume outside not wearing a beard. I tried to yell at her but it seemed she couldn't hear me. Her hand reached towards the plate I laid on and grabbed something beside me. It was a cookie, I watched as she slid it into her mouth, her saliva bathing it as her tongue danced up and down it. I felt myself almost as aroused as I watched her play with her food and then a loud noise filled the room, a crunch. A cloud of cookie dust filled the room as she bit down. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she slipped the cookie into her mouth. Swallowing she licked her lips and then her finger. Seemingly looking down upon me she giggled and then her hand moved towards me again, a bit of fear went down my spine. But yet again she grabbed another cookie, this time she didn't bring it to her face immediately, I was shocked to see another giant object. What appeared to be a glass of mysterious white liquid? It was milk. She dipped the cookie into it, letting it soak untill it became shallow and then she brought it to her face and let it drip over her mouth. Some drops of milk landed on her clothing I felt myself highly aroused. Finally she dropped it into her mouth and I watched as she started sucking, making sure every drop of milk was withdrawn from the cookie as it crumbled in her mouth. She looked down upon the plate I was on and greedily grabbed another cookie. Stuffing it in her mouth. I watched as it was pushed against the other now dissolving cookie and she closed her mouth and eyes simultaneously, chewing with great ecstasy. She swallowed in one gulp and then I watched as her eyes opened and she reached towards the plate I was on but as she did so she let out a huge thunderous burp. Clouds of cookie dust blew at me and a foul smell. She giggled a bit, "excuse me" and her giant hand moved towards me more. Suddenly it grabbed me and I felt a sense of fear as I realized I didn't have any arms or legs, I myself was a cookie.

I felt a great sense of dread as she drew me closer to her face, I could see her mouth watering. The saliva dripping from it and I felt her hot breath blow and push upon me and then I felt a terror as her giant tongue approached me. It's giant wet mass crushed me, covering me with spit. "Mmmmm." I could hear her pleasure as she smiled down upon me. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled away from her face and stuffed into a cold awful liquid and drowned. I tried to struggle but I couldn't. Her fingernails dug into me as I felt myself held under the liquid, finally I was pulled up and looked down upon the milk she dunked me in. I could feel my body crumbling apart and I was terrified, she looked at me, a terrifying look in her eyes, that of a predator looking at its prey.

I drew closer to her face yet again, mesmerized by her eyes and then I watched as her mouth opened. She liked her lips in anticipation and then I entered, her lips wrapping around me and then I felt myself inside her mouth, the wet saliva, the heat the smell, it was all so overpowering. I felt a deep sense of fear. Suddenly a giant wet mass slammed me against the wall of her mouth. It was her tongue, she was tasting me. My body crumbled and dissolved a bit into mush as she did so, and then after a moment she started sucking on me. I could feel the suction ripping me apart as she did so. A huge force took me and I felt myself being pushed down , torn away and forced to the back of her throat. She was swallowing.

A huge fear overtook me, but alas there was nothing I could do as I entered her throat and slid down her throat. The asparagus massaging me as I started to hear her steady heart beat and breathing. I landed in a pool of mush and burning liquid. I could feel it tearing away at what was left of my body. The smell disgusting and overpowering, that of vomit. I was finally inside a woman.

It’s over for vore cels

What no pussy does to a negro

Over if you aren't cookiemaxxing by now

what kind of cookie is the question