Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dog got put down.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Today is strange for me since my dog got put down so being sober won’t be good when this happens, I think my sex drive might of even decreased because of this since this is a life changing level event.

What do I even do when I sober up at this point, old boys?

My cat has been diagnosed with renal failure so I know your feels, bro.

My condolences

You should go Vegan to honour your dogs death.

sorry man it's sad when innocent creatures die

You should go Vegan to honour your dogs death.
I see your point but I’m not immune to bad side effects when going off shit plus there is barley any food I would be willing to eat that isn’t made via animal products.

im sorry bro my old jack russell got put down a year ago, it fucking sucks

Condolences bro, I have a dog myself and it's very hard for us when they leave, because they are often the only affection we can have in this world.

You know how autistic dudes do have empathy but how some of us don’t express It well? Well, my dad asked me if I was sad when I heard the news about him getting put down soon and I said ‘Yes’ or ‘Yeah’ or some shit in a normal voice but deep down, I wasn’t happy about it.

I see your point but I’m not immune to bad side effects when going off shit plus there is barley any food I would be willing to eat that isn’t made via animal products.
How about just vegetarian? Still get all the dairy stuff

26 years ago my one and only pet dog got into a river by my own parents

I've had my cat since I was 10, so it's only a matter of time until he dies

My condolences, dogs are good friends who won’t betray you

put down like the good dog he is

I feel you, dude. My parents had to put my 15-year old dog to sleep last year after he had a stroke. I have a 21 year-old cat that's still doing fine, but I'm not sure how I'll react once she passes. I may consider adopting another animal now that I'm moved out, but I can barely take care of myself, honestly

I feel you, dude. My parents had to put my 15-year old dog to sleep last year after he had a stroke. I have a 21 year-old cat that's still doing fine, but I'm not sure how I'll react once she passes. I may consider adopting another animal now that I'm moved out, but I can barely take care of myself, honestly
Sad shit, old boy. 21, cat life spans last that long?

Sad shit, old boy. 21, cat life spans last that long?

I'm just as surprised as you are tbh -- she's exceptionally healthy. My parents treat her very well and feed her top-shelf food, which makes me reluctant to get another cat for myself since I know I don't have the energy to take care of them the same way my parents take care of her.

Sorry for your loss. At least he had a nice happy life.

Sorry to hear that fren,
Dogs are wholesome lovely animals and indeed ones best friend

My condolences

Sorry to hear that, my dog is old and she might die soon

RIP, I hope your dog had a taste of sex

Think about how foids will kiss dogs then us.