Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My doctor said there was nothing abnormal about my T level.

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Everyone here says T injections are the solution. People, you are forgetting that T can only be absorbed if there are enough T receptors. If my body has enough testosterone but not enough receptors for it, I'm screwed anyway. No injections will help me either. As with everything, it's all down to genetics as to how male you look...
I have no beard, hardly any muscles, and few secondary male characteristics because it's genetic.

Very true. Many factors must align for things to go well. Heads of the bones too small, you're fucked. Not enough receptors? Fucked (htf do you even measure that?)
Not enough T produced natty, fucked.
Roids, fucked now you are part cow.
Existence is a scam

:feelsrope:

But hey at least you don't have nasty body hair. Like whyyyyy must I have butthole hair? Why is my chest akin to a monkey's?

Very true. Many factors must align for things to go well. Heads of the bones too small, you're fucked. Not enough receptors? Fucked (htf do you even measure that?)
Not enough T produced natty, fucked.
Roids, fucked now you are part cow.
Existence is a scam
Small bones is an underrated struggle. I’m 6 feet tall, but my arm bones are narrow and not that masculine looking. My wrists are noticeable smaller than the average man’s and my clavicles are narrow for my height. Height without good bone structure and decent muscle insertions just makes you look lanky and thin

Starting value of testosterone reference values seem to be way too low. I've heard that they may have been lowered even more at least where I live. They want to mentally castrate men so toilets can continue to do whatever they want without consequences. They really want to protect the pump and dump at the expense of depressed and suicidal men.

you aren't cucked physiologically, you're humongously cucked mentally. All your threads are basically "noooo the ethnics bully me and I can't do anything about it because I'm a little small soyboy" go to the gym faggot. You have proof that you're normal, wtf is your excuse now?

Just be black theory

you aren't cucked physiologically, you're humongously cucked mentally. All your threads are basically "noooo the ethnics bully me and I can't do anything about it because I'm a little small soyboy" go to the gym faggot. You have proof that you're normal, wtf is your excuse now?
I don't answer you:

JoinedFeb 15, 2024

jfl at this nigga he has no response to what I said :feelskek: grow some balls gay boy
you know your on a incel forum or? to bully someone by his looks is some normie shit...please leave this forum. thanks