Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My discord was banned due to scorched earth policy, add my new account.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
My name on discord is SultanSparrow#3157

Add me if I was your friend on discord, unfortunately there was no magi in lncelabad when I got banned so I'll have to start over again.

@Personalityinkwell @BummerDrummer @wereqryan

hey do you want to be friends

my incel discord group got banned aswell because an infiltrator from it

:cryfeels:
yes

brothERs in fact

I literally don't want to be a part of server with foids in them. All foids are instantly blocked on discord from now on.
there werent any foids!!!! but @Treecel midnight chaser in discord,has an it weirdo stalking his ass 7/24 and idk how he got to enter the svr,im sure it was that it weirdo,he mentioned,because the dude was getting his social medias idk how...real creepy

there werent any foids!!!! but @Treecel midnight chaser in discord,has an it weirdo stalking his ass 7/24 and idk how he got to enter the svr,im sure it was that it weirdo,he mentioned,because the dude was getting his social medias idk how...real creepy
Most doxxers/booters are virtue signaling Puerto Ricans.

Brutal ban pill op

Brutal ban pill op
Imagine if you were in the NRA and Pizza Hut banned you from ordering pizzas because they are leftists and you're not...

That's how discord's scorched earth policy works.

brutal put discord in mainchatpill tbh