Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My discord if anyone wants to talk

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Stupid Clown#6980

Let's talk

I miss discord back in 2018-2020 I’ve been banned 4-5 times but it all went downhill when my first account was banned. My server with 500K messages was also banned cuz some fedposting WigNat cunt 14 year old ruined it all.

I miss discord back in 2018-2020 I’ve been banned 4-5 times but it all went downhill when my first account was banned. My server with 500K messages was also banned cuz some fedposting WigNat cunt 14 year old ruined it all.
Can relate. That's why you back up servers tho.

Can relate. That's why you back up servers tho.
2 of the backups got banned and so did my account ROFL I had personal beef with the furfags on discord. But to be fair most of the 500K messages was just bot spam and one really active member spamming userphone.

2 of the backups got banned and so did my account ROFL I had personal beef with the furfags on discord. But to be fair most of the 500K messages was just bot spam and one really active member spamming userphone.
Honestly an active server is hard to build. Discord is good for making friends tho.

Glowniggers on all cylinders up in here.