Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my disastrous life is tormenting me so much that in the past 12 months i have pipe dreams that i'll start my life all over again

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i fantasize about an armageddon happening on Earth in 2023, as the summer approaches (or maybe even later in 2030 or so), where the human race might end and Earth might die, and either an asteroid or meteor or just some villain will destroy the world, or where i have the power to destroy the world, and it's my decision to save the world or destroy it. I fantasize about saving it and then suddenly I reset life to the beginning of my life with all the knowledge and memory i have now to fix my mistakes, possibly with a couple genetic errors changed and my autism/baggage/OCD removed. and possibly God giving me 365 days of training in heaven to know how to adapt to the world and the truth about everything about how humans work that i am trying to know.

i know this won't happen, but my mind went so insane i actually can't help but fantasize about it, to the point where i get excited about 2023 despite knowing it won't happen, but it's like part of me thinking it'll happen. still though, my life coincidences and eye vision (that nobody else has that nobody will understand if i explain to them) gives me omens that it would happen but i know it's all just a coincidence.

sorry my mind's driving me insane from my torment of the past 5.5 years.

you might get your wish of earth/civilization being destroyed when we enter the Second Great Depression thats predicted to occur by the end of 2022 or beginning of 2023.

you might get your wish of earth/civilization being destroyed when we enter the Second Great Depression thats predicted to occur by the end of 2022 or beginning of 2023.
I think covid might exist in 2023 or even 2024

I dream of this every day. I want another chance to start over knowing what I know now. My life is wasted.
But I think I’ll need a year of training from god to know what to do first

I've obsessively thought about what I'd need to do to avoid my fate for several years. But all it does is depress me more.

If you want someone to talk to, feel free to DM me. I know how you feel. I'm 32 years old, and shit is just not going to get better for me.
I’m only happy when I’m sleeping

Reaetting your Life without the mental bias and Bad genetics and knowing what you Know would be insane.

You can Google Out Lotto Numbers aswell that won the Jackpot and Use 1 of Them someday , so your Money Problems are solved instantly

You can thugmsx early because of No mental bias and be the hot Shit "

You can litteraly Just be , and get Worshiped .

I have pipe dreams of a different sort, that I was born different and create alternate realities for myself. Maybe if my dad wasn't such an absolute cunt and threw away his wealth I might be somewhere better now.