Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my dink is too small even if i did get a girl shed just laugh at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
but you won't get a girl so it's ok.

Do you think that's bad?

A woman would laugh:

• of my height;
  • from my hair;
  • from my disproportionate and sunken baby face;
  • from my small dick
  • from my annoying voice
  • from my narrow shoulders
  • of my fine wrists
  • from my asperger / autistic personality
  • From my skin the color of shit

Well, mine dick is also thing that I'm not proud about.

The dickpill is pretty brutal, even 7" is seen as average and girth is extremely important but overlooked

The dickpill is pretty brutal, even 7" is seen as average and girth is extremely important but overlooked
ouch.

although women are notoriously bad at guessing height, so they probably cant guess dink size either. if u are 6" you can say its 7" and she will probably believe u.

how small is it

No she wouldn’t laugh at you, she would make sure to tell her hole friends and chad first and then laugh at you.

JFL when you realize avg dick size is only 5.5 inches

JFL when you realize avg dick size is only 5.5 inches
1400950327648.png

the dinkpill is very unsettling

The average is 5.5"? I thought it was 4...
This is very unsettling

It's hard to even make up believable fantasies when you have this condition.

Well, mine dick is also thing that I'm not proud about.
The average is 5.5"? I thought it was 4...
This is very unsettling
The average of your geographic region is worth it and not even half of it should be worth as much ... imagine a currycel dealing with finding that it is well with 5.5 inches when it is living in the Congo and the average is almost 7 inches. What matters is where you live, I live in a place full of descents of high melanin carriers (this site is cuck for when we talk about the carriers).

Minimum standard is 6 1/2 inches.

its over for us all

its even worse when you have a small dink all while being tall and black. So even if i ascend, the girl will be disappointed after i take my pants off and she sees my small dick its fucking over..

but you won't get a girl so it's ok.
Cope, bigger is better as you'll have a more fun experience with a prostitute & at the least will get a confidence boost & can fill out an onahole better.

I worry about this too, but worry more if I'll even be able to get hard in the first place because of performance anxiety and being an oldcel virgin. :feelsrope:

I worry about this too, but worry more if I'll even be able to get hard in the first place because of performance anxiety and being an oldcel virgin. :feelsrope:
what age

My dick is literally deformed, it looks like it came straight out of a fire.

Getting some small dick humiliation action still beats being an incel.

Makes sense tbh. I like Reisen. Ich möchte gerne mit ihr reisen :feelsthink:
ah, Deutsch? ich studierte Deutsch ein bisschen an der Uni (aber ich habe die meistens vergessen :feelsrope: )

ich spiele gern Imperishable Night

ah, Deutsch? ich studierte Deutsch ein bisschen an der Uni (aber ich habe die meistens vergessen :feelsrope: )

ich spiele gern Imperishable Night
It was a bad joke since "reisen" means "to travel".

Reisen ist ein harter Boss zu besiegen.

what do you think ive been trying to do for years

the JB pill is that they all want :chad: as well
Yes but they sometimes don't know shit about dick size. A small dick is an absolute death sentence when it comes to experienced women. Not so much with JBs. But obviously you need a good face.