Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dick is 4.2-3 inches

U

uninstall

Banned
-
just measured it erect

inb4 honey size does not matter

At least it's not a micropenis.

The only place where you are average is korea

What about bone pressed

How many times can youvmasturbate in a day

How old are you? Some dudes aren't fully grown until 18-21.

I'm a similar size. Even if we were tall, rich, famous, with a 10 out of 10 face, it would amount to nothing, since we fail in the most simple aspect of being a man.
It never even began for us.

I'm a similar size. Even if we were tall, rich, famous, with a 10 out of 10 face, it would amount to nothing, since we fail in the most simple aspect of being a man.

at least i am not a manlet

I think mine is 5-6"

Dang. You would get cucked even if you were a chad with that penis size. Sorry.

try being black with a 4.5"er kek

if that were really true then the bigdickcels in this forum are fakecels

"Even if we were tall, rich, famous, with a 10 out of 10 face, it would amount to nothing"
Yeah but that does not imply that having a big donger is the only trait that you need

girth is more important tho

Yeah but that does not imply that having a big donger is the only trait that you need
that's why i said if true, my understanding on the bold part implies big dick is more important than being tall, rich 10/10

I know how you feel.

Its ovER for dickcels. Many people think it’s a meme, they underestimate what kind of power big dick has over females. Bigger always, and I mean always, feels much better for them.

im about 4.75" fully erect and its also thin af.

3.2 fully erect

yes, i'm half asian :( Height is 5"9 :(

have a small dog and his looks bigger than mine, never seen his erect but not erect its bigger than my non erect