Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dick and balls were wasted on me. (Not Trans)

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
What's the point of giving me a dick and balls if they'll never be used? All they are is a weak point for my enemies to potentially attack and a constant source of a desire that will never be fulfilled. I would cut them both off but without the proper cauterization/patch-up I'd more than likely bleed to death so not even that's an option.
And that means that I'm stuck with this curse known as a sex drive. I can't "remove" it or I'd be screwing myself even more.

jfl you are such a faggot OP cut your balls off already you tranny

Balls are super important for testosterone production. It's why dogs that are neutered, act like a bunch of obedient bitches. Without your balls, you would become more soyboy and bitch like. But then again, most incels have low T anyways, so might not make a difference for most incels. Still wouldn't recommend getting neutered though. It's already what society wants of us.

strangely i like it

Fellow. Take this self harm ideias away from your head. You can use hooker to calm you sex drive if you cant hold it.
But meditation is better.