Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My destroyed mental health lead to me becoming a 26 year old loser who archieved nothing in life

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I wasted so many years after school. Wasnt taking life seriously anymore. No interest, no motivation. I would look at other people who had plans and motivation but not understand where they would get that energy/drive from.

I was bullied hard (for being curry) and rejected in my forming years. I had a shit childhood and shit teenager years. And i had a strict shitty curry-upbringing which also was very brain-damaging (tiger-parenting)

The biggest factor was of course inceldom. The lonliness, the sexlessness, not knowing what it feels like to touch a woman.

As i said. I lost all interest and started LDARing already in the last remaining school years. After that i applied for training/uni because my parents pressured me. Started a study at some university, failed and then the years just passed. Now i am 26 years old with a messed up mental health. Didnt mature normally because all the necessary beautiful experiences didnt happen.

I am not a normal 26 year old. I am a mess.

Last edited:
That's all because of looks

Brutally over. All you can do is accept reality. Cope with vidya,anime and money maxx

Stupid thing with curries is they allegedly believe in fatalism. But then why do they try to control outcomes so hardcore like beating down on their sons to studycel instead of enjoying their prime years.

Even more sad curries are right that life is fatalist.. its just genetics we now know with the blackpill.

Brutally over. All you can do is accept reality. Cope with vidya,anime and money maxx
I accepted reality right after i learned about the blackpill. It all made sense. The absence of interest from women, especially curry women.

All i do now is this (very often without the shower part):

A03

I accepted reality right after i learned about the blackpill. It all made sense. The absence of interest from women, especially curry women.

View attachment 554561
You need to take anti-depressants and cope maxx.

I'm 24 and we're on the same page. In the beginning of 2021 I tried to change my life by working on my looks, studies and get a job. It all went wrong and now the depression and traumas from my past are hiting me like never before. I cry and think about suicide every fucking day.

I Feel Like Giving You A Hug Man.

You're on a good way to become a fellow wizardcel.

Not to worry. After siphoning energy and love from Justus, S.R.B moved on with Chad.

Speaking of "siphoning"...

That's sad and all man but inceldom is just a symptom not the cause.

Why does your story feels remarkably similar to most of the older currycel threads I read? :shock:

Is this the price for failure as a currycel? :worryfeels:

I wasted so many years after school. Wasnt taking life seriously anymore. No interest, no motivation. I would look at other people who had plans and motivation but not understand where they would get that energy/drive from.

I was bullied hard (for being curry) and rejected in my forming years. I had a shit childhood and shit teenager years. And i had a strict shitty curry-upbringing which also was very brain-damaging (tiger-parenting)

The biggest factor was of course inceldom. The lonliness, the sexlessness, not knowing what it feels like to touch a woman.

As i said. I lost all interest and started LDARing already in the last remaining school years. After that i applied for training/uni because my parents pressured me. Started a study at some university, failed and then the years just passed. Now i am 26 years old with a messed up mental health. Didnt mature normally because all the necessary beautiful experiences didnt happen.

I am not a normal 26 year old. I am a mess.
Try again, but with a different strategy. Trust me, 5 years from now you'd be wishing that you started doing something at 26. The last think you want to be is broke on top of being an ugly incel

Why does your story feels remarkably similar to most of the older currycel threads I read? :shock:

Is this the price for failure as a currycel? :worryfeels:
Currycels who cannot earn money have 0 value to society(both in curry societies and western ones).

The only value, that the average curry man has, is his ability to farm shekels. If you can't even do that, then society, your parents, your family have no use for you. :blackpill:

Currycels who cannot earn money have 0 value to society(both in curry societies and western ones).

The only value, that the average curry man has, is his ability to farm shekels. If you can't even do that, then society, your parents, your family have no use for you. :blackpill:
It's about the same for White normie's.

Can't betabuxx without buxx

a03-png.554561
Fix your sleep schedule and start going to the gym, everything else will resolve itself