Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My descent into further darkness

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I made a thread the over the past few days about manipulating young impressionable foids into eating disorders but mentally I want to go deeper than that. I want to see more suffering and I want to see them cutting themselves, like what those emo r9k types do. Females and everybody else is responsible for ruining my life because they want to squash the life out of me at any chance they get (I’m not paranoid I know this). So at the very least, seeing a couple of slit wrists, or seeing my name carved into their skin would be very satisfying.

Somewhere, someone who has successfully manipulated you into indulging in violent tendencies is receiving gratification for ""your"" descent.

i like to mess with homeless foids on assistance subs. i promise them money and drag it out and then suddenly ghost them. feels good to give them hope and snatch it away. like they do to men all the time.

Somewhere, someone who has successfully manipulated you into indulging in violent tendencies is receiving gratification for ""your"" descent.

Often...

Probably so. I think this was destined to be tho:blackpill:it probably was always going to turn out like this
i like to mess with homeless foids on assistance subs. i promise them money and drag it out and then suddenly ghost them. feels good to give them hope and snatch it away. like they do to men all the time.
That is extremely swag (I don’t like using the word based but you get the point)

Use the force :feelsdevil: