Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'MY DEPRESSION' ON YOUTUBE

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
search 'my depression' on youtube LOL

depressed stacies KEK

Women think depression is not feeling happy enough.
Imagine if they traded places with us.

nah the worst videos from the staceys are the ones claiming they have SOCIAL ANXIETY, as a YOUTUBER

If you actually had fucking social anxiety then you wouldnt post your fucking face everyday on the fucking internet.

They are all full of shit anyway, none of them have depression, none of them have anxiety they just make up bs sob stories which panders to their girlish stuck up bitchy entitled fans. (more issues talked about = more viewers = more money)

Everything in life is a game to femoids. They are children in adult bodies.

“Today I’m playing at being depressed teehee”
“I haven’t fucked chad for over a week now I’m so depressed teehee”
“My friends all have boyfriends and I don’t currently because chad left me last week for another Stacy so I’m spending Saturday night in watching sex and the city and eating chocolate with my MacBook I’m so depressed teehee”

Femails cannot be depressed.

There are pobably videos with incels as well but they are low on views since noone wants to watch an ugly subhuman.

Females think depression means not staying at dopamin/serotonine max every minute of the day.