Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Depression is Numb When it Used to be Acute

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
At least when it was acute I could focus in in what was bothering me and get made. But now it is just this overarching numbness enveloping every aspect and second of my life. I don't know how I haven't killed myself yet.

It's because before I was depressed because I was sad I wouldn't get a Oneitis. I felt inferior and worthless as well.

Now I don't feel inferior. Now I know loyalty doesn't exist. Now I know almost no "love" lasts. Now I know there is nothing to hope for in terms of love.

Knowing that love doesn't exist in modern society is more depressing than thinking I'm missing out, to tell you the truth. at least there used to be spite. Now there is nothing.

i just wish my mother aborted me, this isnt living this is just torture.

I hate the fact that love isn't real, even if I somehow got married I would spend every moment knowing that she's just with me for financial security/status/immigration/she had to settle.
I would always know she dosnt actually like me and if I lost my job she would divorce me in a heartbeat.

my depression will probably kill me at some point

fucking relatable so much rn