Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my depression has decreased since i was introduced to the black pill

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Alright guys i will tell my story how the blackpill decreased.

I mean im still depressed, but none the less i came to terms of my outlook in life.
Before i got into the lookism shit, i started to get symptoms of depression, i was getting depressed why females were rejecting me and didnt understand why, so i was taking medication uping my dosage. I couldnt find ways to cope so i rotted in bed almost everyday.

In 2016 i was wagecucking, getting depressed often and barely trying to get up for work, shit was grueling. But i managed to do it, after posting on lookism the red pill hit me. I was struggling with who i was as a person, later in 2017 i was introduced to the blackpill and started to see how society was and how females were. Thats when i was catfishing females non stop, in a way it helped me cope, but still struggling and getting depressed about shit.

Then later this year it hit me, i finally realized who i was as a person and understanding the concept of the blackpill. Now ive officially come to terms of who im as a person finally gaining a couple of copes along the way.

TL;DR- The blackpill is good in sense, ive literally gave up the need of female attention and stop putting females on a pedalstal, but none the less still depressed.

Last edited:
Fakecel, I'm a KHHV while you're a non-virgin.

Then later this year it hit me, i finally realized who i was as a person and understanding the concept of the blackpill. Now ive officially come to terms of who im as a person finally gaining a couple of copes along the way.

I agree with you. I never discovered who I actually was until I swallowed the black pill.

I'm glad I am that's why I made this thread.

https://incels.is/threads/the-best-...r-for-me-in-america-and-always-will-be.83410/

It's comforting to know I don't have to bother with any western foid because I know none would ever find me attractive.

If I was still bluepilled I would be panicking about why no girl wanted me and it would be causing me lots of duress.

If I was still bluepilled I would be panicking about why no girl wanted me and it would be causing me lots of duress.
that's not what duress is you fucking retard

that's not what duress is you fucking retard

(3) use of moral or social pressure to overpower the will of the individual.

How the fuck is being rejected in the west not duress?

Distress would've been a better word though ngl.

Keep putting them fat roasties I line chief. you are legend that will go down in the books

You claim you last had sex in 2016, the blackpill decreased your depression because you are probably still having sex now and know the truth on top of that, so you are capitalising off it.

Back to the drawing board MGTOW Mike nononononono I mean Chess board rather.

Catfishman2

lol alright guys ill tell my story hahahaha
You claim you last had sex in 2016, the blackpill decreased your depression because you are probably still having sex now and know the truth on top of that, so you are capitalising off it.

Back to the drawing board MGTOW Mike, I mean Chess board rather.
lol

(3) use of moral or social pressure to overpower the will of the individual.

How the fuck is being rejected in the west not duress?

Distress would've been a better word though ngl.
low verbal IQ
hope u never get charged with a crime because when you go to court you'll get sentenced like a nigger
being made to feel bad over being rejected isn't duress

Back to the drawing board MGTOW Mike, I mean Chess board rather.
no im not retard, if i was you think i would be even catfishing?

i wouldnt even bother consumed with this lookism shit.

you cant even read shit right, yet you think im mgtow based off a title post, you are so lazy you couldnt even do more research.

Screenshot 20181017 135939

Same here. My depression has gradually declined since going full blackpill. Before I used to think about suicide constantly, now I rarely do.

Same here. My depression has gradually declined since going full blackpill. Before I used to think about suicide constantly, now I rarely do.
so how do you cope with being a 38 year old virgin?

pay for prostitutes?

no im not retard, if i was you think i would be even catfishing?

i wouldnt even bother consumed with this lookism shit.

you cant even read shit right, yet you think im mgtow based off a title post, you are so lazy you couldnt even do more research.

View attachment 54629
"1 year ago"

You claimed you were MGTOW recently, making it up as you go along again...

Why don't you stop being a puss y and get on VC in the bloc?

"1 year ago"

You claimed you were MGTOW recently, making it up as you go along again...

Why don't you stop being a puss y and get on VC in the bloc?
ok so why are you ignoring the screenshot and link i posted???

why are you so low iq?

you seriously think i would be posting in mgtow if these guys treat females like goddesses?

fuck out of here with you nonce self.

It’s been an eye opening experience but it’s probably made me more depressed tbh. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Normies are right to be afraid of the truth. They don’t want thier bubble to burst.

ok so why are you ignoring the screenshot and link i posted???

why are you so low iq?

you seriously think i would be posting in mgtow if these guys treat females like goddesses?

fuck out of here with you nonce self.
Get on the bloc and explain yourself stop hiding here, im on the bloc right now nigga im on the bloc VC

NEET rotmaxxing

If I had to wageslave, I would jump off the first tall building I'd see.
yea i need to make a living in wage cucking. i have no family members i could rely on.
also i need money to pay for traveling and shit.

also now since i got back into chess im considering paying for coaches.