Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My definitive answer to the NEET vs. wagecuck question

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I once asked you guys if being NEET is better than being a wagecuck.
After wagecucking for a month I can now give my definitive answer to this question:
NEET is 100 times better.
The brutality of the wagecucking pill is insane.

I work 9 hours a day and get paid 120$ / month because I live in a third world shithole.
There are basically no labor laws or rights.
People are extremely rude and mean and have superiority complex.
My two fucking "coworkers" who are my age demand that I adress them with formal pronouns and treat them as my boss.

I am shat on every day.
Every minute of it is torture.

If you are NEET, specially if you get NEETbux from your government stick to it like your life depends on it.
Being a wagecuck is the ultimate level of slavery and full subordination to the jewish world order.

yep if you are a trucel working a deadend job wont give you shit 'experience' as the normies say. better off coping till you studymaxx or rope

Water is wet.

Most people don’t need to actually work. The world economy is too efficient. Of course my cucked ethnic parents want me to wageslave. Brutal third world mentality pill.

if you cannot leechmaxxx you have to eat though

NEETbux are notoriously hard to get in Amurica.

Yeah, did the same. Maybe in first world countries the money helps You cope but tf You do with $120

I live with my parents.
If I had to live on my own I would starve to death with that money.
Are You young? At that point just go farm world of Warcraft gold and you'll Make more money

Brutal truth. Wageslavery is hell until the higher end jobs. Tbh I have found on average more money jobs(Ceo vs plumber) = less work. Meme planet, u get paid more for less work

Don't laugh at brocel

He's deathnic
Pablo areosa ec5b50e0 9855 4b10 a01c 352ddb7dcdx

I once asked you guys if being NEET is better than being a wagecuck.
After wagecucking for a month I can now give my definitive answer to this question:
NEET is 100 times better.
The brutality of the wagecucking pill is insane.

I work 9 hours a day and get paid 120$ / month because I live in a third world shithole.
There are basically no labor laws or rights.
People are extremely rude and mean and have superiority complex.
My two fucking "coworkers" who are my age demand that I adress them with formal pronouns and treat them as my boss.

I am shat on every day.
Every minute of it is torture.

If you are NEET, specially if you get NEETbux from your government stick to it like your life depends on it.
Being a wagecuck is the ultimate level of slavery and full subordination to the jewish world order.
The problem here is you working for peanuts :feelsjuice:

Your idea on wageslaving would be completely different if you were able to make $5k-$10k on a single job through contracts :feelsUgh: