Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My day today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At the gym I saw the most mismatched couple ever. At first I saw them separately so had no idea they were together. The guy I moggeed. He was ugly and not in shape, bald, and horrible fashion. At first I thought he was a fellow incel.

Then I saw this real short girl she was cut and had a nice ass. Super short like 4’9 maybe. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw them together. She could easily be dating a Chad or at minimum a HTN.

Then I had to go to Target just to get some shampoo but for some reason women were terrified of me. I was there 5 minutes and 3 different women jumped out of fright when I walked near them. (Usually they just act like I’m invisible)

At the gym I saw the most mismatched couple ever. At first I saw them separately so had no idea they were together. The guy I moggeed. He was ugly and not in shape, bald, and horrible fashion. At first I thought he was a fellow incel.

Then I saw this real short girl she was cut and had a nice ass. Super short like 4’9 maybe. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw them together. She could easily be dating a Chad or at minimum a HTN.

Then I had to go to Target just to get some shampoo but for some reason women were terrified of me. I was there 5 minutes and 3 different women jumped out of fright when I walked near them. (Usually they just act like I’m invisible)
Fiction and jealousy. If you “mog“ all of these ugly dudes then you should be able to get laid.

Fiction and jealousy. If you “mog“ all of these ugly dudes then you should be able to get laid.
Dude was really ugly. Maybe mog is an extreme word but exhale or slightly uglier than me. So yes I do think I deserve a gf. How did he crack the code but we can’t?

Dude was really ugly. Maybe mog is an extreme word but exhale or slightly uglier than me. So yes I do think I deserve a gf. How did he crack the code but we can’t?
Not enough showers, you have a shit personality.

No day todays for your face.

Target??

That's a haven for woke bleach blonde soccer mom's.

Even so, are you sure you actually scared them?