Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My day is ruined already

$toneman

$toneman

TREXHAVAHARTATAK
So me and a buddy on telegram were flaming some foid pagan larper who was a feminazi. I get the grand idea to photoshop a black dick onto her just for lolz. so I open paint . net and get to work, first smearing the pngs of cum all over her whitoid face. then I get some black dick and put it in front of her, looks real. then my dad walks in but i don't even realize. so he just sees me there, moving around a png to make it look the best, and he pats me on the back, then says "what the fuck are you watching". I jump, and I try to tab out, but I tab out to the cock pngs. I keept spamming my keyboard and end up on the page of the eminem song i was listening to, which cancelled noise around me. he looks at me in disappointment and ushers my lil bro out of the room once he enters. I awkwardly try to justify it by saying "im experimenting" but he doesn't seem to care. holy fuck I wish I could ctb rn :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
nevertheless still made the image and she's prob throwing a hissy fit kek

Lock your room. :feelskek:

mogs me at having a dad xD

unlucky I guess :feelsaww: :feelshaha:

I would but I lost the key somewhere around this shitty 150$ flat
8745051E B85B 4B5B 8ED0 74F43E04B45F