Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My day is over before it even started

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Again, now sleeping pills don’t even work on me. It’s 6:30am and i’m eventually gonna fall asleep and wake up at 8pm. it’s happening again. i really am a slave to my genetics, nothing i do fucking works anymore. my body acts on its own to consistently fuck me over

I haven't slept tonight bc of that but I was so tired I tried to take an hour nap. It didn't unfortunately as I slept for 4 hours. Lately, I've been getting up at 2:45pm. When do you usually go to sleep?

Genes... Chads and normies sleep well, and wake up at the normal time in the morning. And have remarkable energy for 16 hours straight until they get tired again and fall asleep quickly for their 8 hours of sleep the next night.

I stopped taking Lexapro since it dulled my cognitive abilities. Fluoxetine doesn't sedate me as much, yet allows me to function better until I wake up the next day.

Again, now sleeping pills don’t even work on me. It’s 6:30am and i’m eventually gonna fall asleep and wake up at 8pm. it’s happening again. i really am a slave to my genetics, nothing i do fucking works anymore. my body acts on its own to consistently fuck me over
can relate alot to this, i fixed this shit multipe times with two methods
1. fuck up your sleep schedule even more until it goes back to normal, lets say if u go asleep at 7am try going to sleep at 11am and keep fucking it up until its back to normal. Very autistic way but it worked for me.
2. This one is a bit more reliable just don't sleep all night and on next day go to sleep at 8PM.