Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My day gets ruined and blessed at the same time when I see a 10≈ /10

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
I feel absolutely blessed because I get to witness heavenly beauty. When I see her some strange reactions are triggered in my brain, she acts like a catalyst for it. It is like a biological imperative that makes me want to keep myself alive, and keep going.

Than I remember I was never romantically successful with the girls around my age for the last decade and half, which works as a proof for it to be almost impossible for me to be with her. I also realize there are other man sleeping with her, and it makes me feel like a cuck.

In my highschool there was a woman that won beauty contest in her home country Miss _______, she was truly a sight to behold and nice too which is to be expected from a top % Stacey i bet for her the world is full of kindness and rainbows while for us it is an ironic hell.

The truly absolute top % good looking people I have met have all been incredibly altruistic and talkative even to a subhuman like me, it's the low tier staceys and beckys that have been the worst in terms of bullying.

Last edited:
I remember seeing a genuine Chad once and a 2 low tier stacies walking with him, I was genuinely impressed. It left a very strong impression on my mind.

It's funny how I'll forget experiences of me out with family and sometimes friends after just a day but I'll remember seeing a Chad and Stacy for a week.

I've only seen what I would call a 10/10 once in my life.

I've only seen what I would call a 10/10 once in my life.
I meant approximately 10, like around it. Something like a 9.99/10 or 9.999/10
Also there is only a single 10/10 so no wonder you have only seen it once :ahegao:

Last edited: