Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My day gets better whenever a foid is nice to me (even if it isn’t genuine)

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Like the cashier foid today who recognised me because I always go there to foodmaxx

Just a simple hello and smile is good

No wonder normies are right in the head. They get this constantly. All the mass murders that are committed in this world are by men who don’t experience kindness from women. Women are responsible for all mass shootings in the USA

My day gets better when I find out they don't have enough evidence to make the charges stick

My day gets better when I can work out while channeling my hatred of women

Mogs me for having foids be nice to you.

Lol you guys are over reacting this foid cashier is nice to everything even the ugliest most subhuman will get acknowledged

Like the cashier foid today who recognised me because I always go there to foodmaxx

Just a simple hello and smile is good

No wonder normies are right in the head. They get this constantly. All the mass murders that are committed in this world are by men who don’t experience kindness from women. Women are responsible for all mass shootings in the USA
I don't see how a foid giving you attention is a good thing... Whatever helps you sleep at night, but that's like saying you're happy to get punched in the face.