Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dark circles have never been this bad

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I've been sleeping more recently, yet I feel more tired and my dark circles look noticeably worser. Wtf is going on?

You are probably getting horrendous sleep quality from all your problems weighing you down. It’s the same for me. I struggle to sleep, and wake up a couple times a night. Waking up like that and struggling to fall asleep again is annoying. My dark eye circles are also getting worse.

Might be a genetic thing. My cousin started getting dark circles like his dad.

You are probably getting horrendous sleep quality from all your problems weighing you down. It’s the same for me. I struggle to sleep, and wake up a couple times a night. Waking up like that and struggling to fall asleep again is annoying. My dark eye circles are also getting worse.
REM sleep tume and sleep cycles is more important than the total sleep time

I look like im dead due to the pure horror and my pain

REM sleep tume and sleep cycles is more important than the total sleep time
Agreed. Sleep time matters a lot, but you can still be sleeping really bad even getting around 8 hours sleep combined. Here’s how it usually goes for me. Go to sleep, wake up 4 hours later to pee. Struggle to fall back asleep and wake up 2 hours later, and struggle to get back to sleep then, after 1 more hour of sleep I finally wake up for good, but this time I feel so ridiculously exhausted I could go right back to sleep if I wanted to. I can hardly move and it takes me like a half hour to shake off the extreme fatigue. It’s like my body is in the deepest sleep right before I wake up. My sleep is really fucked up.

I shine an infrared lamp into my face for 5 mins daily. Not sure if it can reduce the two big dark circles on my face.
or maybe there's some sinus issue