Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad's still slayer

1nc3l1us

Greycel
He attracted some foid, tho he's only like 5'6, 5'7, and in his 50s! Doesn't wanna help me tho, motherfucker!

Is he rich/ statusmaxxed

Yes because foids who are around 50 are not going for chad only. The problem is that modern feminism has foids infiltrated who are in their twenties mostly

Yes because foids who are around 50 are not going for chad only. The problem is that modern feminism has foids infiltrated who are in their twenties mostly

My dad is 60 and regularly gets bitches talking to him and shit

Mine is 78, nearing his peak, and got females surrounding him every day

I think he actually attracted a young one

Rate his face 1-10

Nowadays? Well, probably a 6,7 maybe idk
I see and what kind of foids does he attract ? I mean in terms of age and physical appearance

What do you do all day? Are you a total recluse? If so, don't act so astonished that women aren't lining up outside your room to have coitus. Your father is probably a good speaker.

What do you do all day? Are you a total recluse? If so, don't act so astonished that women aren't lining up outside your room to have coitus. Your father is probably a good speaker.
Yeah im a recluse