Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dad's friend killed himself because of his cheating wife.

NoMercy

NoMercy

Banned
-
This was 15 years ago so I didn't really remember anything when it happened because I was only 3 years old. But my dad told me the story because I usually talk about the blackpill with my dad a lot even though he doesn't agree with everything I say, so we were talking about how the majority of women cheat and that I would never want to get married and he told me about his friend who came from work and found his wife getting fucked by another guy in his bed he took his motorcycle and crashed it on purpose he died immediately from the impact so atleast he didn't suffer. I honestly think women who cheat should be shot.

Biologically speaking, when a woman cheats, this is much more brutal, for a multitude of reasons, womens love biologically is much more like a laser, while a mans love is typically like a spotlight, when a woman cheats that means her laser is pointing at someone else, meanwhile when a man cheats the spotlight may have only drifted slighty or in some cases just have gotten bigger and brighter.

In my opinion cheating in general is wrong, but biologically we can easily measure which one is more brutal.

Last edited:
long term relationship isnt too good idea

Imagine thinking that you succeeded in life just because you got married and then this shit happens lmfao

Imagine thinking that you succeeded in life just because you got married and then this shit happens lmfao
Shows how pathetic low value male you’re if you kill your self over some cheating cunt.

Marriage in 2019 is the final cuck level

if you find your wife cheating and you kill her at the very most it should be considered 2nd degree manslaughter

What did the wife do after he killed himself? Would be quite embarrassing for her.

What did the wife do after he killed himself? Would be quite embarrassing for her.
These whores aren't embarrassed over anything, my godfather also got dumped by his wife for another guy and she took all his furniture he basically lived in an empty house for half a year until he bought some. Basically every family member got fucked over by their wives except my dad, he was lucky.

I honestly think women who cheat should be shot.
F05199CB 4131 4417 9E5E 5A4307BD9F27

Selfish cuck. Should have castrated the Chad and acid faced the foid at least.

This happens if you invest so much in relationship that you can't find yourself living without it, while foids are never invested they are cold, calculating and materialistic.

yes all women are whores like that. My mother's best friend is a stay at home whore who cheats on her husband that works 10 hours per day, cooks, does the dishes, etc. Meanwhile she's "taking care" of the kids and fucking chads.
The worst thing is that a lot of people know this except the cuck, i think if he finds out he will probably rope lmao

There is this giga-stacey that looks like a model that I know through a family member, she's married with 2 children and her husband is a great guy. He earns loads of money, they live in a very large house, kids go to private school etc. However, she's been cheating on him for 4 years with some millionaire and everyone in their friendship group knows about it other than her husband. She even told the millionaire that she would leave her husband if he left his wife, but he refused. She's still with her current husband while getting fucked by this millionaire every time she goes on 'holiday' with her girlfriends. The millionaire is right, he knows that she'll just monkey bar onto the next richest guy once she finds him. Everyone tells her that what she is doing is wrong but she doesn't seem remorseful at all, just crocodile tears.

When a woman cheats it shows she never valued you in the first place

When a man cheats it's because he's trying to spread his seed (usually because wife/girlfriend are withholding sex.)

two different things