Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Dads a simp

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
On the way home, my Dad asked me if I wanted to eat something, I told him I just wanted McDonalds. When we drove by the front of the store, I saw a homeless woman sitting on the curb and she had a sign that had jumbled up words, I asked him what he thought the sign meant and he instead noticed the homeless woman and called her over. The woman had dyed hair and a Mickey Mouse tattoo on her chest, she also had small hole-like pores on her faces, which I suspect was from drug use. Without being asked, my Dad offered to buy her food and she told him what she wanted, the ironic thing was that he drove by a homeless dude not too long ago and didn't give him anything (He did technically give him money a month a ago).

When we got our orders, we drove back to where the homeless lady was, to find that she already had food and was eating it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. My dad gave her the food and left.

It's not a bad thing to help homeless people. I think he tried to be a good father figure in front of you.

It's not a bad thing to help homeless people
I agree. Nothing wrong with helping homeless, just saying he got a foid food instead of a guy.

Last edited:
It's not a bad thing to help homeless people. I think he tried to be a good father figure in front of you.
I explicitly never help homeless and beggers. That's an industry money is not feeding.

Whenever I used to be at a restaurant with my dad he would always give puppy eyes to waitresses and try to charm them. He also hasn't had sex in the past 20 years

fk you, reported. helping a homeless female is worthless.

no it is a bad thing and cucked. My cuck father gave this homeless retard bum $20 once. Extremely cucked and pathetic.
I explicitly never help homeless and beggers. That's an industry money is not feeding.
based, homeless can go to homeless shelters and work hard and escape. Especially in the west if they have no health problems. Which like 60% don't have any true impairments

Homelessness is an almost exclusively male problem and if you do see a foid that appears to be downtrodden and homeless DO NOT aid her in any fashion especially with money. She most likely doesn’t actually need the help you would/could give her.

Homelessness is an almost exclusively male problem and if you do see a foid that appears to be downtrodden and homeless DO NOT aid her in any fashion especially with money. She most likely doesn’t actually need the help you would/could give her.

Nobody, helps me Out of free will , why should i Help Others then?

Lol Gotta be apathetic and Not get scammed These days

I always wondered how women end up homeless. It's like losing a video game while using hacks/dev console.

Imagine being a homeless woman you have all kinds of privileges and you still manage to get to that point, absolutely stupid

You must be a Simpson