Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad vituperates me for being late-mature, so I become an incel thinking I will die of old age tomorrow

piplummy

piplummy

Greycel
I was born blunt, but the society I born in requires people to be guile when grow up, so I’m viewed as more childish than peers. Dad afraid I therefore cannot bring wealth and reputation to him on time, so he always criticizes me on that.

Therefore, at first I tried to pull myself to maturity against my inborn nature and refused to defer any study. But finally I got mocked by everyone as childish, and I chose unsuitable study path which wasted more time. I am not tolerated to be late-mature because I’ll be judged as lazy and stupid so I have to spend more time to do the same thing inefficiently. I therefore lose all confidence. To avoid being mocked again, I conceal myself, refuse to interact with anyone, and become more childish day by day.

Now I’m old. I’m ashamed of my elderliness in front of anyone younger. I can only talk to everyone older than me because there is an excuse that I’m still young so I haven’t been successful yet. But everyone older than me has already found a partner, so I have no chance to ascend now.

I always feel I’m already the oldest person in the world. But I still have nothing to be proud of. I lack a sexual partner, a degree I’m interested in, a job I can do without vomiting every single second. Even I get everything I want next second, I would still be mocked by everyone as getting these later than them, so it is meaningless. I even feel my life will reach final point tomorrow with “loser” written on my graveyard.

I was born blunt, but the society I born in requires people to be guile when grow up, so I’m viewed as more childish than peers. Dad afraid I therefore cannot bring wealth and reputation to him on time, so he always criticizes me on that.

Therefore, at first I tried to pull myself to maturity against my inborn nature and refused to defer any study. But finally I got mocked by everyone as childish, and I chose unsuitable study path which wasted more time. I am not tolerated to be late-mature because I’ll be judged as lazy and stupid so I have to spend more time to do the same thing inefficiently. I therefore lose all confidence. To avoid being mocked again, I conceal myself, refuse to interact with anyone, and become more childish day by day.

Now I’m old. I’m ashamed of my elderliness in front of anyone younger. I can only talk to everyone older than me because there is an excuse that I’m still young so I haven’t been successful yet. But everyone older than me has already found a partner, so I have no chance to ascend now.

I always feel I’m already the oldest person in the world. But I still have nothing to be proud of. I lack a sexual partner, a degree I’m interested in, a job I can do without vomiting every single second. Even I get everything I want next second, I would still be mocked by everyone as getting these later than them, so it is meaningless. I even feel my life will reach final point tomorrow with “loser” written on my graveyard.
Very brutal read

I'm neet, so I don't care if they see me as lazy, unfortunately you were born into a family where they don't support you and much less accept your beta condition.

I'm neet, so I don't care if they see me as lazy, unfortunately you were born into a family where they don't support you and much less accept your beta condition.
I wish I could be a neet, my familly will never tolerate this

At first mine didn't tolerate it, it just accepted that I'm an ugly failure. It was something that reality simply imposed on them, I am truecel, there is nothing for me out there, much less do I have a desire.

At first mine didn't tolerate it, it just accepted that I'm an ugly failure. It was something that reality simply imposed on them, I am truecel, there is nothing for me out there, much less do I have a desire.
mirin but I'm too scared to get beaten by my dad

mirin but I'm too scared to get beaten by my dad
I was beaten by my father....I will recommend a post where I talk clearly about this

Thanks. But the mockery from my parents and peers is so acute. Besides, there is a 35 year bar in employment at where I live, so it is getting closer everyday.
Good luck brocel, do everything you can to make your life better brah don't give up at 26

I was beaten by my father....I will recommend a post where I talk clearly about this

Thanks I will read it

Thanks. But the mockery from my parents and peers is so acute. Besides, there is a 35 year bar in employment at where I live, so it is getting closer everyday.
I’m not mocking you bro. I feel bad for you. But your not dying of old age anytime soon

What reputation does your father have? He can't criticize you at all if he's just some wageslave like the rest of us.

Actually my family’s tolerance of age and meet is already above average of the society, although still very serious. The culture and politics of where I live are much more disgusting than my parents.

Actually my family’s tolerance of age and meet is already above average of the society, although still very serious. The culture and politics of where I live are much more disgusting than my parents.
Where do you live? What part of your culture and politics would you describe as disgusting

What reputation does your father have? He can't criticize you at all if he's just some wageslave like the rest of us.
His work isn’t too hard but he extremely longs for more money. But his reputation remains well outside as his avarice is only known by us.

Where do you live? What part of your culture and politics would you describe as disgusting
China. There is no love and support between family and neighbors. I have to work extremely hard to avoid being starved to death. I have to be vigilant to anyone surround me to avoid being ate by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back