Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad told me that xenoestrogens, and being fat have killed motivation and opened up sjwism in our world. But what downsides do boomers have?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What he said is true. But what can I use in my defense to talk down about boomers/ booxers (gen x/ boomer crossover, which he is).

boomers started multiculturalism which is very bad

Boomers are low iq ignorant "in my days everything was better" cucks

Boomers are at fault for most of the fucked up shit you see today. Remember, they let this happen, some even worked towards building this hellish society.
Excessive consumerism, hedonism, moral weakness, individualism, materialism and extreme selfishness are some of traits that plague our societies today, and all of them a result of boomer ignorance. They were the men born in good times (peace); the ones that raised the weak (cucks) that are incapable of standing up to evil.
Boomers should either fix what they broke or commit suicide to at the very least die with some honour.
Fuck them.

Boomers have outdated, low iq advice.

Boomers in the west, especially the US, were given the world on a platter, and now we're here. What more needs to be said?

Boomers are at fault for most of the fucked up shit you see today. Remember, they let this happen, some even worked towards building this hellish society.
Excessive consumerism, hedonism, moral weakness, individualism, materialism and extreme selfishness are some of traits that plague our societies today, and all of them a result of boomer ignorance. They were the men born in good times (peace); the ones that raised the weak (cucks) that are incapable of standing up to evil.
Boomers should either fix what they broke or commit suicide to at the very least die with some honour.
Fuck them.
Boomers in the west, especially the US, were given the world on a platter, and now we're here. What more needs to be said?
Boomers have outdated, low iq advice.
Progressive boomer: "just be yourself and respect her"
Conservative boomer: "if you work very hard and really want it you'll get it! Stop whining! What? Too difficult to achieve since even trying hard as fuck you don't succeed since the game is rigged from the beginning? Do not make up excuses! Keep trying and investing 1000 to get back 1 and be happy for that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back